Why does the screen on my Note 2 suddenly become white with grey stripes?

A

AC Question

Why does the screen on my Note 2 suddenly become white with grey stripes

I have just got a problem with my Galaxy note 2 phone. First the screen suddenly become black, only the phone's logo appears. Second, the screen became white with grey stripes across the screen. I have tried with an identical battery, but it is the same. My guess is that it's something wrong with the phone's main card. What should I do now?

worldspy99

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: Why does the screen on my Note 2 suddenly become white with grey stripes

I have just got a problem with my Galaxy note 2 phone. First the screen suddenly become black, only the phone's logo appears. Second, the screen became white with grey stripes across the screen. I have tried with an identical battery, but it is the same. My guess is that it's something wrong with the phone's main card. What should I do now?

It could me the phone's motherboard or it could be that your LCD is about to conk out.

WSLP

Sep 18, 2019
Visit site
Re: Why does the screen on my Note 2 suddenly become white with grey stripes

Hey, man.
Good day. I just experienced the same thing with my Note 2 -- grey interlaced stripes across the screen. Were you able to fix your phone? What did you do?

Thank you,
Winston