I need a Portable External Battery Bank for my Samsung Galaxy Note 2. Seeking recommendation.

J79F104

Sep 16, 2015
Visit site
I have a factory stock Samsung Galaxy Note 2 with Verizon and it is consuming battery power about 5 times faster than it use to. Wifi, GPS are off. This seemed to occur about early to mid 2015. I called Verizon and they said they have had no reports of such.

I need to purchase a External Battery Bank to keep it running unitl I figure out what's wrong with it. Can anyone recommend a Portable Battery Bank that is reasonably priced that I can purchase online? I don't mind carrying something that is the size of a pack of cigarettes or smaller. I would like to be able to attach the battery bank to my phone while I use my phone and keep the battery bank in my pocket so the cord attaching the phone to the battery bank needs to be 3-4 feet long. I want the battery bank to be able to charge as quick as possible, ie 2-3-4 hours.

Thankyou for your help.

nahoku

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site
Sorry, I have no recommendations for a battery pack, but is the battery in the phone the original battery that came with the phone? If it is, then it's probably at end of life. Have you thought about buying a new battery instead of a battery pack? I guess all these questions are mute if the phone rather than the battery is at fault. I'm voting the battery is probably bad.

J79F104

Sep 16, 2015
Visit site
Sorry, I have no recommendations for a battery pack, but is the battery in the phone the original battery that came with the phone? If it is, then it's probably at end of life. Have you thought about buying a new battery instead of a battery pack? I guess all these questions are mute if the phone rather than the battery is at fault. I'm voting the battery is probably bad.

It is the original battery that came with the phone when I purchased it July 2011, so it's 4 years old. I don't want to buy a battery unless that is the problem. I know I could use the external battery bank if the phone battery is still good to add extra time to the phone battery.

nahoku

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site
That 4 year old battery is probably no good and the cause of your problems. You should probably also pull the battery to see if it's swollen. If it's swollen, it won't sit flat on a flat surface. If you can spin it, then it needs to be replaced. Note 2 replacement batteries only run about $10... Amazon link

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital