Now the Samsung Galaxy Note 2's are blowing up.

larry1014

May 23, 2010
Visit site
I gave my Great Granddaughter who is almost 5 yrs old my Note 2. Great! She just uses it at my house and I used it for 4 yrs. Not ready worried about it.

Strong_Genetics

Aug 18, 2016
Visit site
I had my note 2 for 3 years...no issues.......All of sudden all other Samsung phones are having issues similar to the note 7?..These people just want a pay day but don't even have the right affected phone to get it ....

Viscomi4444

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
Sigh..here comes the money grabbers and attention seekers coming out of nowhere, ever since the note7 fiasco. I'm really worried that these people will drag Samsung's name into the mud after every release. Every brand of every phone has caught fire, including apple.

mvsmith

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
People wonder why Samsung went away from removable batteries. That was part of it. I bought some unknown cheap third party battery on my epic 4G touch. Power button went out and phone messed up before it could explode on me. Of course the media won't mention if it's third party.

jimd1050

Champion
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
I had my note 2 for 3 years...no issues.......All of sudden all other Samsung phones are having issues similar to the note 7?..These people just want a pay day but don't even have the right affected phone to get it ....
You got it Strong_Genetics!!!! That's ALL it's about... and I am SICK of hearing about it!

The Phone Company

Sep 3, 2016
Visit site
No but it is about the Note 7 scandal!
Also it is not people who want "pay day", it is the media who for some reason keep this VERY SUSPECT scenario in the spotlight.
Also NO this is not the reason the company went away from removable batteries.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindagibney