- 11-16-2013, 07:41 AM #2
Re: Flipboard on Note 3
You can't remap without the use of a new launcher but, you can disable it from opening with the home button in the settings. Open the app and when the settings page comes up, you can disable that function there. You can't stop the swipe up program opening unless you use a new launcher. All of this really sucks.
- By Michael_CS in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 30Last Post: 03-30-2014, 08:57 PM
- By rsxtcy4me in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 12-22-2013, 08:58 PM
- By SpookDroid in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 11-11-2013, 07:38 AM
- By Gorgias in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 11-10-2013, 02:12 PM
- By rsxtcy4me in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 11-10-2013, 01:52 PM