- 2 Posts
Battery Issues W/Note 3?? Perhaps? Please Help..
I recently purchased a Note 3. It is a Rogers device. I had a Samsung S4 before, and I noticed the battery life was not all that great...
So, I decided to purchase the Note 3, not only because of the extra battery life, but because of personal preferences.
However... It has come to my realization that the battery life is not serving me all that well... I have heard it lasts people up to 2 days?
But anyways.. I was looking at my battery usage, and Android OS was around 18-20%.. Is this normal?? I feel like this is what is causing the drain, how can I fix this? Any help will be appreciated.. Thanks!
- 12-20-2013, 08:54 AM #3
Re: Battery Issues W/Note 3?? Perhaps? Please Help..
Here's a few related threads that may help
Galaxy Note 3 Battery problem... I think!
From what I've learned by owing Android phones, there are many variables that determine and influence battery life. Using GSAM or similar app to understand what processes, features, or functions are consuming battery is the best approach once you've determined in parallel that poor cellular connectivity, heavy screen time, and faulty apps are not the primary sources.
As for Android System consuming 18.2%, you can drill down further to see which process(es) are consuming the most of the 18.2%. I wouldn't worry too much about that value, though, as it's probably normal for the OS to experience utilization fluctuations given what your phone is doing at the time you take a measurement. Keep in mind that the snapshot values may just be a peak in resource utilization.
- By CompMan2012 in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 12-26-2013, 02:24 PM
- By Moo Cow in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 15Last Post: 12-23-2013, 09:51 AM
- By lmnl34 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 12-20-2013, 11:06 PM
- By mawil1013 in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 0Last Post: 12-19-2013, 04:50 PM
- By mr_wendal in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 12-19-2013, 03:48 PM