Samasung Galaxy Note 3 Camera - Most of my Pics are Blurry

suburbarella

Dec 28, 2013
Visit site
Hi! I've upgraded to a Note 3 from an S2, expecting the camera to be amazing. I have a 2 year old and I wanted a better camera to catch her doing toddler stuff. Except almost all the pics I try to take of her are blurry! Help! I love the phone, but this is driving me insane.

Thanks!!

SumthinNew

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Note3 does not have image stabilization and will always capture blurry photos if the object (in this case your 2yr old) does not stay still.

DrSavant

May 23, 2013
Visit site
Note3 does not have image stabilization and will always capture blurry photos if the object (in this case your 2yr old) does not stay still.

Uhm, it actually does have image stabilization (it causes other issues, but its definitely there).

Posted via Android Central App

DrSavant

May 23, 2013
Visit site
There is a big discussion in the main Note 3 forum, on how subpar the Note 3 camera is, overall. My Note 2 worked much better, in low light conditions.

If you take pictures of still objects, are they blurry too?

Posted via Android Central App

Alain_A

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
Hi! I've upgraded to a Note 3 from an S2, expecting the camera to be amazing. I have a 2 year old and I wanted a better camera to catch her doing toddler stuff. Except almost all the pics I try to take of her are blurry! Help! I love the phone, but this is driving me insane.

Thanks!!

can you take a video then some screen shot out of that?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckm