- 2 Posts
I just upgraded to the Note III. One of the features I utilized in my Note I (running ICS) was the Auto-Substitution. I would frequently type a 3 or 4 letter acronym & it would automatically substitute to a 3 or 4 word phrase making repetitive text entry simple. Am I missing where it is in Jellybean or is it not there at all?
- 12-29-2013, 11:36 AM #2
- By Eaton Scrapple in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 11Last Post: 01-08-2014, 06:18 PM
- By tjefferson3 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 12-29-2013, 07:48 PM
- By xsivone in forum LG G Pad 8.3Replies: 5Last Post: 12-28-2013, 10:06 PM
- By Kevin Cauchi in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 5Last Post: 12-28-2013, 01:58 AM
- By Man In Black 805 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 12-28-2013, 01:24 AM