1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Angry Galaxy Note 3 in Canada - How to view old emails that are more then 2 days old

I cannot view any emails that are old. I need information from some of my emails and I cannot get them as I cannot view them. My note 3 only displays like the first 15 then no more. How do I change this?

Please help

thanks

Default Re: Galaxy Note 3 in Canada - How to view old emails that are more then 2 days old

Quote Originally Posted by devdev1234 View Post
    I cannot view any emails that are old. I need information from some of my emails and I cannot get them as I cannot view them. My note 3 only displays like the first 15 then no more. How do I change this?

Please help

thanks

when you set up your account there was a place that you could choose to download old emails you missed it..if it is a google account delete it from phone and do it again...if Hotmail on computer go to email setting and change to view old email

Don't delete anything - just do this:

Open email app, hit left soft button, choose Settings->Account settings->pick your account in question->touch the account again->Sync settings->Period to sync Email

Mine is set to all, for example, as I often need emails from a few years ago, when on the road.

Posted via Android Central App

Default Re: Galaxy Note 3 in Canada - How to view old emails that are more then 2 days old

Quote Originally Posted by DrSavant View Post
    Don't delete anything - just do this:

Open email app, hit left soft button, choose Settings->Account settings->pick your account in question->touch the account again->Sync settings->Period to sync Email

Mine is set to all, for example, as I often need emails from a few years ago, when on the road.

Posted via Android Central App

Thanks, I have seen that before and I forgot about it...

this phone too much customization easy to forget .

and even hotmail settings can be changed through the phone