- 01-23-2014, 04:39 PM #2
Re: How do I disable auto-correct on the Note 3's keyboard?
You can find settings for your keyboard in System Settings > Language & Input (that's the location on stock Android, it should be similar on the Note). You should be presented with a list of input methods, including the default keyboard that was installed when you got the device, any keyboards you've installed from Google Play (Swype, SwiftKey, etc.), and probably some form of Voice input.
You should be able to select the default keyboard in that list and change its settings, including auto-correct.Ambassador Guides, Tips, and How-To's — Table of Contents
Softbricking be damned.
- 08-18-2014, 02:24 AM #3
- By clitrenta in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 27Last Post: 03-10-2014, 03:46 PM
- By smalba in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 17Last Post: 02-26-2014, 05:17 PM
- By GiftedSoul in forum AT&T Galaxy Note 2Replies: 6Last Post: 02-25-2014, 04:01 AM
- By PR1MO1 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 01-23-2014, 07:37 PM
- By tmann202 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 5Last Post: 01-23-2014, 05:31 PM