Samsung Note 3 Crash

keelenfinch

Jan 31, 2014
Visit site
Hey there guys first post, long time reader here.

I'm having an issue with my Note 3. Whenever I open a game such as flappy bird the phone crashes, doesn't shut down but the screen goes nuts and starts moving crazy I don't really know how to describe it but it just messes up.

It happens with anything I download off the play store but not twitter or instagram or any of the stock apps on my phone.

I tried battery pulling still doesn't fix the problem. I tried factory resetting and still, nothing. I have no clue what to do as I bought the phone on Kijiji. Will Samsung still help? Let me know please I really like this phone and don't want to get rid of it.

Posted via Android Central App

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
Welcome to the forums!!

I don't know what Kijiji is but can you contact the seller? If not, see if Samsung can help you or see if you can make an insurance claim through your carrier.

tester2013

Dec 3, 2013
Visit site
Hey there guys first post, long time reader here.

I'm having an issue with my Note 3. Whenever I open a game such as flappy bird the phone crashes, doesn't shut down but the screen goes nuts and starts moving crazy I don't really know how to describe it but it just messes up.

It happens with anything I download off the play store but not twitter or instagram or any of the stock apps on my phone.

I tried battery pulling still doesn't fix the problem. I tried factory resetting and still, nothing. I have no clue what to do as I bought the phone on Kijiji. Will Samsung still help? Let me know please I really like this phone and don't want to get rid of it.

Posted via Android Central App

I would go to Samsung Campaign and initiate a chat. From there they will help you out. You can give them the phones IMEI to them and they can check the warranty status. Warranty as per my chat goes by the IMEI if you don't have a receipt.

Good luck.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2