- 1 Posts
Samsung Note 3 Crash
Hey there guys first post, long time reader here.
I'm having an issue with my Note 3. Whenever I open a game such as flappy bird the phone crashes, doesn't shut down but the screen goes nuts and starts moving crazy I don't really know how to describe it but it just messes up.
It happens with anything I download off the play store but not twitter or instagram or any of the stock apps on my phone.
I tried battery pulling still doesn't fix the problem. I tried factory resetting and still, nothing. I have no clue what to do as I bought the phone on Kijiji. Will Samsung still help? Let me know please I really like this phone and don't want to get rid of it.
Posted via Android Central App
- 01-31-2014, 12:04 PM #2
Re: Samsung Note 3 Crash
Welcome to the forums!!
I don't know what Kijiji is but can you contact the seller? If not, see if Samsung can help you or see if you can make an insurance claim through your carrier."The worst foe lies within the self....."
Get yourself some storage with Dropbox: http://db.tt/hWGiTCa
- 02-01-2014, 12:08 AM #3
- 14 Posts
- By bulvine420 in forum Sold / Archived Marketplace ThreadsReplies: 16Last Post: 02-12-2014, 12:33 PM
- By Viigen in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 02-01-2014, 04:04 AM
- By DocGo in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 01-31-2014, 08:45 AM
- By eekfu in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 01-31-2014, 02:55 AM
- By jdw88 in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 01-31-2014, 12:19 AM