Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Samsung Note 3 Crash

Hey there guys first post, long time reader here.

I'm having an issue with my Note 3. Whenever I open a game such as flappy bird the phone crashes, doesn't shut down but the screen goes nuts and starts moving crazy I don't really know how to describe it but it just messes up.

It happens with anything I download off the play store but not twitter or instagram or any of the stock apps on my phone.

I tried battery pulling still doesn't fix the problem. I tried factory resetting and still, nothing. I have no clue what to do as I bought the phone on Kijiji. Will Samsung still help? Let me know please I really like this phone and don't want to get rid of it.

Posted via Android Central App

Default Re: Samsung Note 3 Crash

Welcome to the forums!!

I don't know what Kijiji is but can you contact the seller? If not, see if Samsung can help you or see if you can make an insurance claim through your carrier.
    "The worst foe lies within the self....."
    Get yourself some storage with Dropbox: http://db.tt/hWGiTCa

Default Re: Samsung Note 3 Crash

Quote Originally Posted by keelenfinch View Post
    Hey there guys first post, long time reader here.

I'm having an issue with my Note 3. Whenever I open a game such as flappy bird the phone crashes, doesn't shut down but the screen goes nuts and starts moving crazy I don't really know how to describe it but it just messes up.

It happens with anything I download off the play store but not twitter or instagram or any of the stock apps on my phone.

I tried battery pulling still doesn't fix the problem. I tried factory resetting and still, nothing. I have no clue what to do as I bought the phone on Kijiji. Will Samsung still help? Let me know please I really like this phone and don't want to get rid of it.

Posted via Android Central App
    I would go to Samsung Campaign and initiate a chat. From there they will help you out. You can give them the phones IMEI to them and they can check the warranty status. Warranty as per my chat goes by the IMEI if you don't have a receipt.

Good luck.