Extremely annoying Google Play music bugs
Not sure if this should go under a different forum, but I've only had this issue with my Note 3.
The issue is twofold:
-Goole Play music crashes all the time. Around 5 times a day on a good day.
-When the phone connects to a WiFi network and I have music playing, the equalizer flips out and makes my music sound tinny and weak until I pause/play a couple times.
This is unrooted, unmodified. 4.3 update, Play music is up to date as well.
I have searched on the web like crazy for this, but I haven't been able to find another person with a similar issue. Is this particular to my phone? I can't stand it because turning off my WiFi just to walk for 10 minutes isn't an ideal solution.
- 03-03-2014, 11:08 AM #2
- 12 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Re: Extremely annoying Google Play music bugs
Did you try some of the common tech fix things? Like uninstall the updates/app and re-install? Force stop the app and relaunch see if it works again? Sometimes a factory reset can clean up things as well. I use my Note 3 for music all the time and have never had that problem with that app.
- 03-04-2014, 09:02 AM #4
- By joemontana57 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 6Last Post: 03-02-2015, 05:10 AM
- By zoswork in forum Sprint LG G2Replies: 7Last Post: 03-24-2014, 10:30 AM
- By Maged Samuel in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-03-2014, 02:40 PM
- By jessicaxglamour in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 03-03-2014, 12:39 PM
- By JPrince Star in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 03-03-2014, 03:10 AM