- 5 Posts
Problems with kitkat 4.4.2 update
Im using galaxy note 3 SM-N900W8(Canadian version). Recently I updated to kitkat 4.4.2 from jelly bean 4.3.But now I am regretting it.My brightness option +5 or -5 options are gone.And my screen is a bit darker than before when I turn on auto brightness.When I go in landscape mode ,sometimes I cannot see my brightness control in my notification bar.And I feel like my battery is draining faster.In multi-window,I cant type into search bar of youtube if it is above.Whenever I type,the lower window becomes active.So I need to switch youtube window to down and vice versa.More importantly,I cant make ADM download into external SD card which is 32 GB,which is becoming completely useless.But yes I can copy files from internal memory to external sd card.Please I would be very grateful,if anybody has solutions to above problems. Im feeling frustrated day by day.Thanks.
- 05-04-2014, 04:25 AM #2
- 05-06-2014, 11:51 AM #4
- 12 Posts
Re: Problems with kitkat 4.4.2 update
I have the Tmobile Galaxy Note 3 and I currently have 4.3 and my phone wants to upgrade itself to the buggy ridden 4.4.2 version of KitKat. My phone already downloaded the update but has yet to install it. How can I permanently delete the update to ensure that my phone won't upgrade itself? I want to wait until 4.4.3 which I hope fixes all of the issues that the phones are having. Any ideas? Please help!!!
- By Randomhero180 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 8Last Post: 05-22-2014, 03:58 PM
- By Jeffk23 in forum LG G2Replies: 6Last Post: 05-04-2014, 08:21 PM
- By binghjs78 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 8Last Post: 05-02-2014, 06:18 PM
- By Nameer Rather in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 05-02-2014, 10:19 AM
- By Aussrh420 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 05-02-2014, 10:15 AM