Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Problems with kitkat 4.4.2 update

Hi everyone,

Im using galaxy note 3 SM-N900W8(Canadian version). Recently I updated to kitkat 4.4.2 from jelly bean 4.3.But now I am regretting it.My brightness option +5 or -5 options are gone.And my screen is a bit darker than before when I turn on auto brightness.When I go in landscape mode ,sometimes I cannot see my brightness control in my notification bar.And I feel like my battery is draining faster.In multi-window,I cant type into search bar of youtube if it is above.Whenever I type,the lower window becomes active.So I need to switch youtube window to down and vice versa.More importantly,I cant make ADM download into external SD card which is 32 GB,which is becoming completely useless.But yes I can copy files from internal memory to external sd card.Please I would be very grateful,if anybody has solutions to above problems. Im feeling frustrated day by day.Thanks.

Global Posts
    648 Global Posts

Default Re: Problems with kitkat 4.4.2 update

What keyboard are you using?

Posted via Android Central App
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Quote Originally Posted by crester View Post
    What keyboard are you using?

Posted via Android Central App
    swift keyboard

I have the Tmobile Galaxy Note 3 and I currently have 4.3 and my phone wants to upgrade itself to the buggy ridden 4.4.2 version of KitKat. My phone already downloaded the update but has yet to install it. How can I permanently delete the update to ensure that my phone won't upgrade itself? I want to wait until 4.4.3 which I hope fixes all of the issues that the phones are having. Any ideas? Please help!!!