Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Galaxy Note 3 S voice turns itself on while phone is locked!!

so this has happened twice and i don't know why. my phone is always locked with a pattern. this morning when i woke up i unlocked my phone and the s voice was on with some weird words that it thought that i said, how could i turn on when the phone is locked? and this happened a time before where i was using the phone and texting some one and inbetween texts i lock the phone, any way i put the phone down and the s voice called one of my friends and they ignored the call it went to voice mail and it left a 10 min msg that she couldn't even get through to delete it. has anyone else had this happen to them? if so how did you fix it? other wise it will be sent off to get fixed as i have also had trouble with home button sticking or not working at all. i think i got a lemon of a phone. help

Default Re: Galaxy Note 3 S voice turns itself on while phone is locked!!

I have had this happen and apparently others also have had this happen enough that Google now has essentially disabled the hi galaxy wake-up with the new Kit Kat upgrade. Unless you eliminate the lock screen entirely, the wake up Galaxy command will not work any longer.

(I was on the phone today with Samsung trying to figure out why my wake up command wasn't working.)

Posted via Android Central App