Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Question Galaxy Note 3 Service trouble on telus

Hello so almost every morning i wake up to my Note 3 saying it has service but it doesn't because when i go on Facebook it will say i am off line. so i end up restarting it and then it works fine. or like this morning it said i had 4g and i went on Facebook and a few other other things and didn't notice until i went to to send a text that i had no bars i had a circle with a line through it so it wouldn't let me send the text but it would let me go on the internet and no my wifi was not turned on, when i go to bed i turn the sound, wifi, screen rotation off. so the battery gets a better charge. but having to reset the phone everyone and some times through out the day is getting very annoying. does anyone else have this problem?? if so did you find a fix?? Help!

Default Re: Galaxy Note 3 Service trouble on telus

I'm glad to see that I'm not alone with this.

My note 3 is on telus network. Sometimes I have full network coverage , 4G arrow up flashing but no arrow down and no internet.

Other times I try to send a text, and it don't want to go out.

My phone was very slow since a couple days so I decided to reset to factory default today. I will wait to see if it change something.

Default Re: Galaxy Note 3 Service trouble on telus

Try the app "telus netxp"