HELP!!!How to delete Sent from Samsung mobile e-mail signature on Rogers/ Fido Note 3??

Bruce-YVR

Dec 10, 2012
Visit site
Guys? just got the Note 3. Love it? except I can't get rid of the e-mail signature!!! Sent from Samsung Mobile.

Please tell me there is a way!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks

Bruce

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Hi? I am using Gmail and Samsung email for work? would love to get rid of the signature? had a Note 2 and was ok? Thanks for your help!

For G-Mail, go to settings, select the account you're using and erase the signature.

Not sure about the stock e-mail app, but I'm sure it's something similar. Let me get someone to help you with that :)

Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.2

May 19, 2014
Visit site
You are having trouble with both?

In your Gmail app, under settings, you should be able to clear out the signature. I'd imagine there is a similar setting on the Samsung. I do not have a Samsung device, so I can not be certain. I have no signature on my Gmail.

Bruce-YVR

Dec 10, 2012
Visit site
Thanks very much… I tried and google for info but no luck… I am hoping I can get rid of the Sent from Samsung Mobile… thanks again for your help...

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Thanks? Gmail ok? just Samsung e-mail? want to get rid of that signature

Just checked out someone's S4...it's exactly the same. Tap the menu button, then select the account and turn off your signature.

jpr

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
Guys? just got the Note 3. Love it? except I can't get rid of the e-mail signature!!! Sent from Samsung Mobile.

Please tell me there is a way!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks

Bruce

I have a different model Note 3 than yours so may not be able to help. But when you go to your individual email account settings, is there not a Signature option on the second line right under the Sync settings line?

Do your settings look different than this screenshot?
Sidesync_capture_20140521221218_1.jpg

Bruce-YVR

Dec 10, 2012
Visit site
Just checked out someone's S4...it's exactly the same. Tap the menu button, then select the account and turn off your signature.

Yes!… Thanks… got it…

Now the next question, can I customize a signature on the samsung stock e-mail app??

Thanks

Bruce-YVR

Dec 10, 2012
Visit site
Yes… i got it ( again ) Thanks very much…

It was easy but I just didn't tap on the account to drill down further… duhhhhh me :)

Thanks for all your help!!

HFL

May 6, 2014
Visit site
u can clear it.. u dont need to turn it off...
steps:
1.Go to Email app
2.slide from left to right (Menu)
3.Mange Accounts
4. Signature , then it let you add it. u can chance to whatever u wanna or leave it empty..

so no reason to turn off..

app the menu button, then select the account and turn off your signature.

Kaisu

Feb 14, 2016
Visit site
Hi guys.

It is easy to remove the signature from own gmails, but for some reason the "sent from Samsung" signature appears, when I reply to another e-mail. Is there any way to remove that one?

And yes, it is long ago, when I changed the signature and shut it off. I have shut down the phone sevral times since then :)

Kaisu

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams