Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    14 Global Posts

Default HELP!!!How to delete Sent from Samsung mobile e-mail signature on Rogers/ Fido Note 3??

Guys… just got the Note 3. Love it… except I can't get rid of the e-mail signature!!! Sent from Samsung Mobile.

Please tell me there is a way!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks

Bruce

Global Posts
    9,621 Global Posts
    ROM
    SlimLP 5.0.2 Weekly

Default Re: HELP!!!How to delete Sent from Samsung mobile e-mail signature on Rogers/ Fido Note 3??

Which e-mail app are you using?
    "We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan

Current Devices:
    Galaxy Note 4
    rMBP 13"
    iPad 2
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Global Posts
    14 Global Posts

Default Re: HELP!!!How to delete Sent from Samsung mobile e-mail signature on Rogers/ Fido Note 3??

Quote Originally Posted by UJ95x View Post
    Which e-mail app are you using?
    Hi… I am using Gmail and Samsung email for work… would love to get rid of the signature… had a Note 2 and was ok… Thanks for your help!

Global Posts
    9,621 Global Posts
    ROM
    SlimLP 5.0.2 Weekly

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce-YVR View Post
    Hi… I am using Gmail and Samsung email for work… would love to get rid of the signature… had a Note 2 and was ok… Thanks for your help!
    For G-Mail, go to settings, select the account you're using and erase the signature.

Not sure about the stock e-mail app, but I'm sure it's something similar. Let me get someone to help you with that

Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.2
    "We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan

Current Devices:
    Galaxy Note 4
    rMBP 13"
    iPad 2
    Banned

Global Posts
    205 Global Posts

You are having trouble with both?

In your Gmail app, under settings, you should be able to clear out the signature. I'd imagine there is a similar setting on the Samsung. I do not have a Samsung device, so I can not be certain. I have no signature on my Gmail.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Global Posts
    14 Global Posts

Thanks very much… I tried and google for info but no luck… I am hoping I can get rid of the Sent from Samsung Mobile… thanks again for your help...
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

Global Posts
    14 Global Posts

Thanks… Gmail ok… just Samsung e-mail… want to get rid of that signature

Global Posts
    9,621 Global Posts
    ROM
    SlimLP 5.0.2 Weekly

Thanks… Gmail ok… just Samsung e-mail… want to get rid of that signature
    Just checked out someone's S4...it's exactly the same. Tap the menu button, then select the account and turn off your signature.

Current Devices:
    Galaxy Note 4
    rMBP 13"
    iPad 2

Guys… just got the Note 3. Love it… except I can't get rid of the e-mail signature!!! Sent from Samsung Mobile.

Please tell me there is a way!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks

Bruce
    I have a different model Note 3 than yours so may not be able to help. But when you go to your individual email account settings, is there not a Signature option on the second line right under the Sync settings line?

Do your settings look different than this screenshot?
    HELP!!!How to delete Sent from Samsung mobile e-mail signature on Rogers/ Fido Note 3??-sidesync_capture_20140521221218_1.jpg
  10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #10  

Global Posts
    14 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by UJ95x View Post
    Just checked out someone's S4...it's exactly the same. Tap the menu button, then select the account and turn off your signature.

Yes!… Thanks… got it…

Now the next question, can I customize a signature on the samsung stock e-mail app??

Thanks

Just click on the signature setting.
  12. Thread Author  Thread Author    #12  

Global Posts
    14 Global Posts

Yes… i got it ( again ) Thanks very much…

It was easy but I just didn't tap on the account to drill down further… duhhhhh me :-)

Thanks for all your help!!

Global Posts
    9,621 Global Posts
    ROM
    SlimLP 5.0.2 Weekly

Yes… i got it ( again ) Thanks very much…

It was easy but I just didn't tap on the account to drill down further… duhhhhh me :-)

Thanks for all your help!!
    No problem.
    See you around the forums

Current Devices:
    Galaxy Note 4
    rMBP 13"
    iPad 2