Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    14 Global Posts

Default Work e-mail logo in e-mail signature??

HI guys… work e-mail logo/pic on my mac works fine… is there a way to do the same in the Note 3 e-mail signature area to add logo/pic?

Thanks

Default Re: Work e-mail logo in e-mail signature??

If you have the same settings in your email app as the stock app on the t-mobile note 3, this is very easy. When editing your signature, click on the little arrow on the right side to bring out the row of editing options. Click on the picture icon, it's 4th from the left for me, and insert picture.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Global Posts
    14 Global Posts

Thanks JPR… it worked… however…. when I did a few test e-mails… I have the logo appeared 2x… one in the location I wanted… logo right underneath my name… and another bigger logo appeared at the end of the signature and on the e-mail it showed as an attachment? hope I am making some sense here :-)

Thanks again

When I tested it - I don't normally have a pic in my signature - I did not have this problem you described. Off hand I can think of a few things that may affect it that you could test out. It could be the type of file that makes a difference: jpg, gif, png, etc. It could be the file size - there could be a limit at which it becomes an attachment. It could be the settings of the receiver email client, perhaps if it is set to block images. Or it could be settings on the email server of either the sending or receiving email provider that make all pictures become attachments.

When I tested it I just sent an email from one exchange account to another exchange account and did not have it show up as an attachment and did not get a double picture in the signature either. So hopefully you can find a way that makes yours work. Another thing you can try to see if it makes a difference is instead of the insert picture method, you could try copying the logo to your clipboard and then pasting it in your sig. Maybe that will prevent whatever is causing it to be an attachment for you.