- 5 Posts
When my phone is charging the phone does not recognize that it is charging, and the battery level percentage will not go up. However if I give it some time to charge, then restart the phone...it will show that it has charged. It can charge up to 100% no problem in a normal amount of time. But like I said if I leave it on the whole time its plugged in it could show 2% when realistically its charged to 100%.
Any idea how to fix this?
- By Mobilestash in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 27Last Post: 11-16-2014, 07:47 AM
- By ppophil in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5Replies: 3Last Post: 08-02-2014, 07:58 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 07-25-2014, 04:16 AM
- By Sam Turner3 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-24-2014, 09:40 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-24-2014, 09:38 AM