My Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is looping

PeppeSork

May 5, 2014
Visit site
Hi all!
I can't get my Note 3 MTK6582 out of the "upstart sceen". I took a look in the "version line" and found out that the TouchPanel is missing (null).
I Don't have the factory reset line in the screen. Only reboot, and the phone is stopping b4 the icon screen shows up= Green robot with the text "android" undreneth.

I guess i need to reflash, but I don't have a clu witch files and so on I need, to do this. The phone is only 3 weeks old, so I Don't care if I blow It to "factorynew".

The android version is 4.2.2 (any newer thats work?)
MS board 709_v82_jbla858
Kernel 3.4.5 root@android
Build time: 2014 02 12

I can get to the "input meny" by holding Vol-up & Power and Factory mode by holding Vol-down & Power. No keyboard at all.

Anybody who can help me out with this plse asap ?
/ Peter

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hi all!
I can't get my Note 3 MTK6582 out of the "upstart sceen". I took a look in the "version line" and found out that the TouchPanel is missing (null).
I Don't have the factory reset line in the screen. Only reboot, and the phone is stopping b4 the icon screen shows up= Green robot with the text "android" undreneth.

I guess i need to reflash, but I don't have a clu witch files and so on I need, to do this. The phone is only 3 weeks old, so I Don't care if I blow It to "factorynew".

The android version is 4.2.2 (any newer thats work?)
MS board 709_v82_jbla858
Kernel 3.4.5 root@android
Build time: 2014 02 12

I can get to the "input meny" by holding Vol-up & Power and Factory mode by holding Vol-down & Power. No keyboard at all.

Anybody who can help me out with this plse asap ?
/ Peter

Can you get into download mode? From a powered off state, you press volume Down, home and power until the device boots up.

PeppeSork

May 5, 2014
Visit site
If I use volume down, I get: Headline: Factory Mode:
Auto test,
Item test,
Test Report,
Debug test,
Clear eMMC,
Version and
Reboot.

That's all on that page. I have tryed to reboot from that meny, but It stop on the same spot: b4 the icon shows up......

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
If I use volume down, I get: Headline: Factory Mode:
Auto test,
Item test,
Test Report,
Debug test,
Clear eMMC,
Version and
Reboot.

That's all on that page. I have tryed to reboot from that meny, but It stop on the same spot: b4 the icon shows up......

I am not sure what else to suggest. Maybe contact insurance or Samsung?

From an SOKP Nexus 5

PeppeSork

May 5, 2014
Visit site
The problem is solved :) I downloaded the program "MTK Flash Tools" and found the lost ROM on this adress: "http://www.needrom.com/mobile/alps-gt-i9208/"
I download the cellphones memmory, and after a little while, the phone start up, and works now as normally.
Maby others out here can use this information if the chinees phone like to take a "not scedule brake" :)

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech