Any Hong Kong 32G Note 3 users? Were you able to root/flash from stock, unrooted KitKat?
I'm getting mixed impressions here... does the Hong Kong variant (32G) have less options when it comes to rooting or flashing? Anyone here done it?
I want to put X Note on my Note 3 but I'm wading through so much different information. It seems the Hong Kong phones are a bit different, plus I'm one of the lucky individuals to have received the phone new with KK already installed. :| What are my options?
- By Anurag Joseph in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 3Last Post: 08-15-2016, 07:55 PM
- By CarrierPigeon in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 5Last Post: 01-10-2015, 12:02 AM
- By loubin in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 06-05-2014, 12:27 PM
- By vmzhuk in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 06-05-2014, 02:00 AM
- By Adam Theune in forum Google Play edition HTC One M8Replies: 0Last Post: 06-05-2014, 12:57 AM