Towel Root for the Galaxy Note 3
I rooted my phone yesterday and it worked like a dream. I have lookout on my and when I was downloading and rooting etc. lookout popped up and said it was a dangerous app. I ignored it and did it all anyway. At any rate today, Lookout popped up again today proclaiming towel root to be horrible and I again canceled it. I didn't see a way to tell lookout not to notify me any longer. Since I've rooted do I still need towel root file on my phone? I know that's probably a stupid question, but I'm clueless. I don't think it will but I don't want to delete it and then find out I screwed up my phone. LOL I took a big enough chance just voiding the warranty.
- 06-21-2014, 03:40 AM #2
re: Towel Root for the Galaxy Note 3
I just wanted to do a few things, mostly the limitations on multi-window and pen windows. I don't know why the software designers put those limitations. What apps I use including those I install later myself that I might want to double with another app also probably not on their list reduces the functionality that they gave me. Irritating. I'm not a really techy knowledgeable person, figure I do well for my age (I get senior citizen updates all over the place) but there is only so much I need control of. Thanks for your reply. Towel root is gone. Nothing better than an app that does its job and then can bow out gracefully knowing it made a phone's life better. Be blessed.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 10-22-2014, 06:27 PM
- By Beldkuhn in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 10Last Post: 06-30-2014, 12:03 PM
- By jtinker6171 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-23-2014, 11:55 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-22-2014, 02:45 AM
- By Sergiusz Jasper in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-22-2014, 02:33 AM