Flashing CyanogenMod

RaidZone

Jun 21, 2014
Visit site
Ok so i've definetly messed something up. I put the CyanogenMod zip in my downloads folder on my Note 3. I went into safestrap, clicked install, found the .zip and swiped to flash. After that finished I clicked reboot and I got black screened. I then took the battery out and then the **** hit the fan. I booted the device and the SafeStrap splash screen came up along with the stock bootloader android bot image and my screen was displaying all of these colors and tripping acid. I now have taken the battery out and am hoping I can save my device. For some information on the device, It's a Galaxy Note 3 on Verizon running 4.4.2 rooted. I cant even get into ODIN mode... Any help is appreciated. Thanks so much! :)

Last edited:

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
The N0--V has a locked bootloader - you can't use any ROM that's not a modification of the stock ROM until someone figures out how to unlock the bootloader. CM is definitely not usable on the AT&T or Verizon versions.

If you can get into Safestrap, install or restore your stock backup or any other ROM made for the 900V. If not, you may have to pay Verizon to force flash it for you.