HELP! Note 3 Stuck in Bootloop
Ok so ive rooted my Note 3 n9005, installed twrp, flashed x note and gone through its setup process. Then when i rebooted the phone its stuck in a boot loop. It won't even boot into recovery.
So I headed over to Sam Mobile to download the stock firmware and it wont download correctly, it gets to around 40% then says download done but when i go to the zip file there nothing inside it to extract.
Any ideas what I can do now? I'm stuck as i've never been in a position where i couldn't download the stock firmware, i've got my twrp backup but im assuming i cant flash that using Odin?
If anyone can give advice asap I would be very grateful, kind of freaking out a bit!
- 07-06-2014, 01:57 PM #2
Re: HELP! Note 3 Stuck in Bootloop
Download an Odin stock image
Put your phone in download mode
flash the Odin image.
That is the short answer. You are in a softbrick. Not a big deal. Go over to XDA, look for your phone on your carrier, and follow the instruction on how to return to stock.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-31-2015, 08:08 PM
- By pocketsrn in forum HTC One MaxReplies: 2Last Post: 07-13-2014, 08:58 PM
- By Diamant Belallari in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 6Last Post: 07-11-2014, 08:30 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 8Last Post: 07-08-2014, 08:47 PM
- By Kgoodson1017 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-06-2014, 05:40 PM