Tips for further style customization, wanna make it look demonic

Jul 30, 2014
Visit site
I have a bunch of things in mind that I'd want to customize on my Note 3, such as find a nice look for how the keyboard to look. I expect I may have to root, but I need your advice.:D Saw some stuff on youtube where it looked all nice and dark red and gritty. Tried a program that felt more like a spyware cause it would randomly pop up an ad when I was just hanging out in 'home'. Scary, so I uninstalled it at once. There better methods of implementing that kind of stylistic customization to make your phone look more groovy, but without the ads type stuff?

Also I am interested in customizing certain standard system icons, for instance the standard contact picture that looks like an ugly carricature. I'd wanna throw together my own thing in photoshop to use instead. That possible somehow?

Furthermore, is there any gadget I can get that allows me to make up a list of random sounds so that when I receive a text it'll play one of maybe 15 random sounds from the list? Is the same kind of feature possible for ringtone, have a list of random mp3s that it chooses from whenever I get a call, for pleasant variation?
Is it also possible to assign one particular incoming text sound for each individual contact?
One more thing with regards to sound customization. The dripping sounds heard when you click stuff or lock the screen, can I access the system sounds somehow and pick my own custom sounds to replace them?

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
You can use a different launcher to have different themes. You can also use icon packs that will change the theme of most of your app icons. Anything else would likely require root and Xposed framework or even a custom ROM.