Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Can't install roms on my Verizon Note 3

I'm extremely new at rooting and flashing roms, so please excuse my ignorance. I have a Verizon Note 3 SM-900V. I'm running Android 4.4.2 and my Baseband version is NC4. I've rooted it using"TowelRoot" and have installed Safestrap 3.72. I've booted into recovery partitioned slot 1 and wiped it. Then I installed HyperdriveRLS7.zip I hit reboot after it says it's finished installing the rom. Whenever I try to boot into the rom (slot 1), my screen goes black and my blue LED light stays on. I also tried flashing the rom named "hltevzw.Jellybeans.zip" and it does the same thing. Am I doing something wrong or is anything incompatible with the other? Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance for your help.

Posted via the Android Central App

Global Posts
    459 Global Posts

Default Re: Can't install roms on my Verizon Note 3

I haven't tried those ROMs but I have successfully flashed Jasmine 1.8, 2.0, 2.1, and Alliance ROM build 1 (my current). I follow their directions after making a nandroid and having the original tar file of the "official" OS. They recommend flashing to the STOCK slot. Read up on it before you do. I didn't and bricked it before using Odin to recover.

Maybe you should go over to galaxynote3root.com they use the same method you did...i think they could help you. They have step by step and also video. .good luck

Global Posts
    12,271 Global Posts
    ROM
    Modified Stock 4.4.2

Any ROM you put in the AT&T or Verizon models has to be a modification of the stock ROM. Since the bootloader is locked, the ROM has to be signed. (And the combination to the vault at Fort Knox is easier to get that the data to sigh a Note 3 ROM.)