Phone not reading SIM Card on international note 3
Hi everyone, i have a massive problem with galaxy note 3.
I live in the UK so have the n9005. Last week I decided to switch phone networks but my phone was locked to vodafone so purchased an unlock code. Code worked fine, no problems at all. But when i unlocked the phone to any carrier I was rooted. This morning I did a full wipe, flashed the stock firmware and although the phone started ok, now it is not registering that their is a SIM card in the phone.
After looking on the Internet I read a few articles that the SIM tray breaks easily but I find it too much of a coincidence that this has happened at the same time I have flashed the stock firmware. I'm at a complete loss as to what to do next, ive tried chainfires regionlock app and rooted again and restored the only TWRP backup I have but that made no difference. Can anyone provide me with some advice?
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-09-2014, 01:19 AM
- By PsychDoc in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 23Last Post: 08-25-2014, 12:40 AM
- By Tyler Shaper in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 1Last Post: 08-24-2014, 01:52 PM
- By athenatp in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 08-24-2014, 09:01 AM
- By BryanNikson in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-24-2014, 07:50 AM