S health precursor app

Greg Stevens1

Dec 5, 2014
Visit site
I have heard there was a app that you used before the S Health app came along can anybody tell me what it was and I had found the location to download it but cant find the web page now, I know that you cant find it in the Samsung apps section as they have upgraded to the S Health app but I am having a error message that says "product does not exist in this store 4002" when I try to hit the "tap to see wearable device data" section on the S Health app I get that error, any help is appreciated.

huafist

Dec 26, 2014
Visit site
I have the same problem. My wife bought me a gear fit for Christmas, and S Health won't sync with it on my Note 3. I upgraded the firmware, and it tells me "tap to see wearable device data", but if I do, I get "Product does not exist in this store. (4002). This is really frustrating, as one would think a Samsung product would work with a Samsung phone, and it's not listed in the database of unsupported devices.

beachrat8281

Jan 3, 2015
Visit site
Same thing happened to me. I got a gear fit for Christmas and it will sync with my note 3 for texts and emails but will not sync with the s health app. I contacted samsung and even had them remote access my phone and still no results. She told me to try taking it to a best buy and have them look at it...what a joke!

jpbell62

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
Ditto for me. Any solutions found yet? I thought if uninstall S Health and re-install, that might work since that is what I needed to do for Gear Manager; however, I cannot find way to do that for S Health. I cannot find S Health app on Google Play or Samsung Apps.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci