bricked note 3 (onlu qulacomm show's)

genc buzhala

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site
I just boy from a friend a galaxy note 3 sm 9005 I rooted with king root and after that I was looking at kies , it was my first time with Samsung I was used with oneplus ...

and after that my phone was out totally bricked

he wont boot dosnt show any sign in screen , dosnt tell that is he charging only thing that come from my note 3 is when I plug in pc the computer recognizes like QUALCOMM ....

any idea what to do ... do I have hope to fix it I'm like thre days without phone and I cannot buy another one any help it will be great

waiting for any suggesting

thnx in andvace

ps. sorry about my english

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
I just boy from a friend a galaxy note 3 sm 9005 I rooted with king root and after that I was looking at kies , it was my first time with Samsung I was used with oneplus ...

and after that my phone was out totally bricked

he wont boot dosnt show any sign in screen , dosnt tell that is he charging only thing that come from my note 3 is when I plug in pc the computer recognizes like QUALCOMM ....

any idea what to do ... do I have hope to fix it I'm like thre days without phone and I cannot buy another one any help it will be great

waiting for any suggesting

thnx in andvace

ps. sorry about my english
I would suggest contacting Samsung for assistance. Since it's been rooted they likely won't help, but may instead offer to replace it for a fee. Since your friend gave you the device already rooted, then you might also want to ask if you can get your money back.

genc buzhala

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site
very nice of u but I'm from Kosovo and here there is no official sell of Samsung or any other brand we deal by our self and help int internet that is whye I asked help

fist it is any way that I can wake up this device only buy qualcom devices shows or should I cjange all the motherboard (that ciost for me ) if anyone hade any note 3 broken screen or whatever whanne sell se mother bord pm it will be great , anyway any help its great I sm still without phone

Kosovo hard place trust once u uhace a phone u save it because second come very veeeeeeryyy after long time ( money problem 3 part of world )

anyway any help I'n this kind I'm waiting pls gues if u have anything just shareee it oks

Cheeers