Anyone picking this up on AT&T?

XChrisX

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
I'm interested to know if this will be $650 + tax off contract like the Note II was. If so I'll buy it as soon as I can. If it's dramatically more expensive I'll take a pass, and wait for the Nexus.

Last edited:

kca2000

May 10, 2011
Visit site
Re: Anyone pick this up on AT&T?

The 16gig S4 retails for 639.99. Considering the note series is usually more expensive and will only come in 32gig I wouldn't expect it to cost less then 700-749. 650 not happening unless the S4 takes a price cut.

Edit: AC just posted At&t Note 3 information.

299. with a 2 year contract.
725 full retail.

October 2nd release date.

Last edited:

Craig King

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Yeah sorry, I just changed the title. I meant to ask if anyone was going to pick this up.

Yea. I am to. Must of been in a bad mood after work called last night. But to answer your question it is a very likely yes for me. I have the Original Note and have been very satisfied with it. My only complaint has been how thin the s-pen is but that is corrected in pretty much every other device. The hardware on the OG Note is also getting a bit long in the tooth.

Only thing that might keep me from it is actally the Moto X. For some reason i am tempted try out that smaller phone.

ska916jedi

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site

How's the screen / resolution? Is it better than my note 2 and how does it stand up to the amazing iphone retina screen?

conanheath

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I got the s4 at launch because the note 2 seemed a little big. After seeing the note 3 features I may have to reconsider but I will need to see one in person. It would be nice if some of new features would come to the note 8. I can dream right.

Posted via Android Central App

XChrisX

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site

Yea. I am to. Must of been in a bad mood after work called last night. But to answer your question it is a very likely yes for me. I have the Original Note and have been very satisfied with it. My only complaint has been how thin the s-pen is but that is corrected in pretty much every other device. The hardware on the OG Note is also getting a bit long in the tooth.

Only thing that might keep me from it is actally the Moto X. For some reason i am tempted try out that smaller phone.

I'm wondering if I can buy this off contract on day 1. I might just take my chances, and find out!

XChrisX

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site

The Galaxy Note 3 is $724.99 for the no-commitment price.

Yeah I saw this. Pretty steep for a phone, but I will be selling a GS3, and a Nexus 4 to help cover some of that cost. Should be a great device!

UsedName

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
After a few days (since the announcement at IFA) of thinking of pre-ordering the Note 3 I'm pulling the trigger tomorrow. My niece is a local AT&T store manger and convinced me on the NEXT program. I know some of you all will say that's a rip off or I'm crazy or stupid for do it but I believe for me in the long run it will be worth it. I'll be given a new phone every 12 months also I won't have to worry how will I get the money buying the newest or latest one. Like I said for me this will be worth it and for someone that have been buying a new phone every year since the original iPhone this makes sense.
I'll be keeping my Note 2 for back-up and can't wait to receive it on Oct 2nd and hopefully the Galaxy Watch the same day.:cool:

wayne106

Sep 9, 2013
Visit site
Why not add a line to your account and do alternate upgrades every year. I've been doing that for 3 years. And I always get what I paid for the last phone. That's what I'm doing now. Selling my 32gb iPhone 5 for $325 and purchasing the Note 3. I only pay $10 a month for the extra line. I gave that phone to my mom and she uses it but never do upgrades so I use her upgrade.

wayne106

Sep 9, 2013
Visit site
I pre-ordered the Jet Black on the first day and AT&T has already charged me and now my ship date is between Sept 11-13. The original ship date was between Oct 1-2. Has anyone else have this happen?

21stNow

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site
Please forgive me if this is a dumb question, but will the bootloader be locked on the Note 3? I think that I remember that all bootloaders will be locked on AT&T, but I'm hoping that my memory has failed me.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johndoe11