FYI...verizon ship date for preorders 10/10/13

GeekMoxie

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
I have decided to get this phone and have been debating on pre-ordering or just walking into the store and buying on the release day.

I got a bit overzealous and listed my S4 for sale on Craigslist last night, thinking that in this small market it would take a while to sell it. Nope, it is selling this afternoon.
So for the next 20 days I will be rocking this puppy:

verizon-razzle-dual-band-cdma-phone-by-pantech-pcd-txt8030115235.jpg

It is going to be miserable. Ha.

SuperTongue

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
I WANT TO BELIEVE!!!

sounded like he knew what he was talking about.....

It sounds plausible - with other carriers shipping around the same time, this would be a win for Verizon. Not to mention it has happened before (shipping earlier than expected), and it does say "deliver by" not "deliver on" :)

karsdroid

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
It sounds plausible - with other carriers shipping around the same time, this would be a win for Verizon. Not to mention it has happened before (shipping earlier than expected), and it does say "deliver by" not "deliver on" :)

the gs3 shipped early but only by about 3 days if i remember right. this would be over a week early......crazy bold for verizon :)

xderiwx

Aug 17, 2012
Visit site
Guess the only thing to so is watch for if/when your card is charged by VZW for the pre-order, which should indicate if its really shipping early. :)

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Given that AT&T, T-Mo and Sprint are all launching between 10/1 - 10/2 it would be in Verizon's best interest to get phones out the door to the pre-orders as quickly as possible to prevent cancellations and number porting for those unwilling to wait :)

jetguat

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
On the xda forum site the same FedEx guys mentioned the info for root + tarp + unlocked boot loader is almost complete. That would be awesome news also!!

lukejwalka23

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Went to Verizon on Friday to see about the iPhone 5S (which I eventually bought to 'play with' for the next week or two) and the sales woman insisted that I skip on my iPhone 5S purchase because they would be selling the Note 3 "next week." Her reasoning for bringing up that information was because I was already using the Note 2, and she didn't really see a reason for me to want an iPhone when I had a Note (lol). It caught me off-guard because I didn't even think to ask any details about the Note 3, but figured it would be nice to pass it on to the forums.

ki11ak3nn

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
Went to Verizon on Friday to see about the iPhone 5S (which I eventually bought to 'play with' for the next week or two) and the sales woman insisted that I skip on my iPhone 5S purchase because they would be selling the Note 3 "next week."

First question are you gonna sell the iPhone and buy the Note 3?? And second question if the Note 3 doesn't come out next week are you gonna find the rep that told you that and call them a liar??

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4

lukejwalka23

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
First question are you gonna sell the iPhone and buy the Note 3?? And second question if the Note 3 doesn't come out next week are you gonna find the rep that told you that and call them a liar??

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4

What do I need to sell my iPhone for if I'm well within the 14-day window of being able to return it for a full refund (minus $35 restocking fee)? And no, I'm not.

TheMaskedMamba

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site
Can you not receive packages at your place of work?

That's what I do -- works out great and I don't have to worry about someone stealing my packages.

Oh yeah, I'm with you. That's what I do too. Unless it's something huge, I always have it come to the job

Sent from my SG Note Deux using Tapatalk 4

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance