The official cases

hokie_prof

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
I'm curious as to what other people think about the official Note 3 cases. I generally like to have a case that allows me to stand the phone/tablet up, but I'm intrigued by the functionality of these Samsung cases. Opinions?

karsdroid

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
I'm curious as to what other people think about the official Note 3 cases. I generally like to have a case that allows me to stand the phone/tablet up, but I'm intrigued by the functionality of these Samsung cases. Opinions?

love my note 2 flipcase and i'm really excited about the s view case! will order one as soon as it's available...

karsdroid

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
How durable are they if made of vinyl? On the picture they look very flimsy.

like i say, i've had the flip cases for s3 and note2 and they've all been great, so i'm going out on a limb and assuming the new one will also be great. i'm hoping they replace the battery case like the note 2 cases do, preserves the original....

Simon_y7

Oct 1, 2011
Visit site
I wonder, though, if the magnet on the S-View case would somehow mess up metal things in the back, especially in a long run, or if one removes the S-View and goes back to the original back cover.

jayp1306

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
I'm wondering what the other cases were. Can anyone provide a link to them? I mean like will there be an oem style tpu case again? Loved it on my note 2!

Sent from my SGH-M919 using AC Forums mobile app

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I hope Spigen offers their S-View Slim Armor for the GN3 like they do for the GS4. It would be a nice and welcome addition.

DaleGriggs

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
I have pre-ordered the iLov case that doubles as a wallet. It will hold four credit cards and cash and has some kind of insert that holds the phone. It is premium leather, so they say. It is a little spendy but I don't like carrying a wallet and a phone separately so this is ideal for me.

jakedsnake

Aug 6, 2011
Visit site
I hope Spigen offers their S-View Slim Armor for the GN3 like they do for the GS4. It would be a nice and welcome addition.

Yes...that is a very attractive case and it looks much better than any of the official Note 3 cases.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Since the Slim Armor for the GS4 was eventually turned into a Slim Armor View for the GS4 and they have a Slim Armor for the GN3 I suspect we will see one soon, and I will no doubt be buying one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12