Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Preach2k
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Does anyone have a picture of what the battery cover of the Note 3 that will be released on Verizon?

I just want to see if there is going to be a gigantic Verizon logo

Sent from my XT1080 using AC Forums mobile app
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: Does anyone have a picture of what the battery cover of the Note 3 that will be released on Veri

I messed up that headline. Didn't realize I put more words in there than I should have.

Looking for the picture of the battery cover of the Note 3 that is going to be released on Verizon.

Default Re: Does anyone have a picture of what the battery cover of the Note 3 that will be released on Veri

Quote Originally Posted by willypguy View Post
    I just want to see if there is going to be a gigantic Verizon logo

who cares? the s view case, my preference, or any other case covers it up and renders it defunct!!

I would pray its on the back cover. With the texture, getting a logo to look good may be futile. That means they will plaster it onto home button again. Then you're stuck with it staring at you all day long with no options to remove.

Posted via Android Central App

Not to be a smart @$$ but who cares? I never stare at the Verizon logo on the home button. I've heard of people cutting out a sticker to cover it.

from my spanking new Samsung Note 2

Quote Originally Posted by conanheath View Post
    I would pray its on the back cover. With the texture, getting a logo to look good may be futile. That means they will plaster it onto home button again. Then you're stuck with it staring at you all day long with no options to remove.

On the pre-order page the front seemed clean, which is a miracle.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnytheK View Post
    Not to be a smart @$$ but who cares? I never stare at the Verizon logo on the home button. I've heard of people cutting out a sticker to cover it.

exactly, i don't ever really even notice to logo on my N2.....the sticker thing sounded way more tacky and stupid.....

Global Posts
    4,848 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock .4.1.1

In the past it likely wasn't an issue to have their logo and LTE embossed on it, it was simply plastic. Now with the textured leatherette back it will be a lot more difficult to do without making it wear off.

Global Posts
    155 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

It doesn't really look as exciting as I wanted it to be (coming from the GN2), but I am hoping the battery lasts a bit longer on this one.
    Last edited by Bamm83; 09-07-2013 at 06:27 PM. Reason: wrong quote

Global Posts
    4,848 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock .4.1.1

Based on the new articles talking about the Qualcomm chip that will handle the radio they are saying a 20% increase in battery life and 30% reduction in heat associated with the radio's use.

Quote Originally Posted by karsdroid View Post
    exactly, i don't ever really even notice to logo on my N2.....the sticker thing sounded way more tacky and stupid.....
    That's why I love my AT&T GN2....no worries about logos. Verizon is dumb for doing that...good luck Verizon customers!

I really do not care about if it is a logo or not.. As long as the Gnote3 can perform like they said that it can perform. I will be happy. Plus mine will probably be in a Otterbox case anyway...
    Last edited by Preach2k; 09-08-2013 at 02:33 AM. Reason: Correct spelling
    karsdroid likes this.

Global Posts
    4,848 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock .4.1.1

Mine will be in a case so the logo will never be seen on the back.

Quote Originally Posted by physicsguy View Post
    OMG! Please say it isn't so! They've ruined the phone!

Wait a minute it's on the back, so nobody will ever see it. Of course a case will solve it too.

ROM
    Jelly Bean

Looks pretty reasonable to me. I'm perfectly fine with it - so as long as they don't get greedy with the home button again!
    Current Phone: Verizon HTC One M8
    Tablet: Microsoft Surface Pro

I find it extremely funny that the Verizon version has branding where as the at&t version does not. Verizon clearly has the upper hand in there relationship with samsung.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using AC Forums mobile app

ROM
    Depends on my mood ^^

At least they haven't put their logo again on the home button, so I am happy.

Verizon was the ONLY carrier to put their logo on the home button of the GNII. > : (
    I think that also accounted for it coming out one month after the other U.S carrier variants.

This time, VZW is releasing theirs around the same time as the rest. Thank you VZW!

Global Posts
    146 Global Posts

When you are the number one carrier, you have pull with everyone not named apple.

And if you don't think vzw paid for that button you are crazy.