Best buy

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Bestbuy has a better track record of getting phone releases on day 1 that the carriers get them but the exchange window isn't my only reason for liking bestbuy. They often have good deals like the 50 dollar gc they give customers that signed up to upgrade this year. It's just my store of choice when purchasing a phone.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using AC Forums mobile app

Sure, the $50 gc and pm policy are the reasons why I am considering buying from BestBuy. I got my note 2 for $37 back in February from them after pm, though it was partially because of an error on the pm.

Just saying that at the same price, I would prefer buying from Costco, excellent customer service. But if I can save $50 or more from BestBuy, I would go there.

I am not a day one phone person, I prefer to wait a bit for a good deal. My note 2 works great, I can't justify forking over $300 for a note 3.

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note II via Tapatalk 4

XChrisX

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Yes they take gift cards as payment.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using AC Forums mobile app

Good to know, for some reason I was under the impression their mobile department did not. Thanks! My local Best Buy in The Woodlands has a Samsung Experience shop also, so hopefully they have all of these covers available!

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
It's funny I try to spend money at BB, I really do but I just never have enough stuff to buy in a year to justify $2500. I needed two new computers, but BB options were crap at best so I got them through HP direct and an HP Partner via Amazon.com I spent $2500 easily but I got what I wanted and BB couldn't get out of their own way to try and help me.

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Good to know about the Silver member thing, I am one.

Best Buy was rather slow last year when it came to the Note 2 on Sprint. I think it came out at the Sprint stores somewhere around the 27th of October, but Best Buy didn't have the Sprint version until November 11th. They did have the S4 on launch date though I believe, so I am hoping it will be the same way this year. Now if Sprint would just announce a pre order and release date already!!

cachun402

Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
Its only 14 days with a contract phone after the 14 days you cant cancel your upgrade or new activation

Posted via Android Central App