Page 33 of 47 FirstFirst ... 30313233343536 ... LastLast
Like Tree163Likes

Default Re: Note 3 Case Thread.

Just picked up the Otterbox Defender and love it!!! It's not as big as what I have gotten used to with that series. To me it definitely doesn't make the phone that much bigger. I haven the Spigen tempered glass on, so I took the screen cover off. I have to say that the clip is a little tougher (getting it out of the case) than what it has been on other phones.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by bryonp View Post
    I have this same case it's very nice but I think it's to tight on the phone and makes the power button very stiff to push I hope you like it I just bought it as a temporary until I got my uag case!

i really like it so far the stiffness on the buttons was gone after the first day of use i just love this case for its slimness and protection. would be perfect if the lip was bigger

I had a couple "commuter" style cases I got off Ebay for around $10 each... and they were actually quite good!!

But all along, I was waiting for the Otterbox Defender to become available.

Got my Defender in yesterday and I'm extremely happy with it!!!

Slim, sleek, comfortable, very protective, and I love the look of it as well.

I will no other case on my N3!!

I wonder if I can put on the case without the phone back plate so I can change battery easier without

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
    FBA

Global Posts
    2,065 Global Posts

Got my Neo Hybrid this week. Fit is perfect and it's pretty slim. Feels good in hand and there's a reasonable amount of protection, not to mention it is a very good looking case too!

Some Neo Hybrid photos:
    Using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Walchaar6 View Post
    Is the neo hybrid thinner than the UAG ? the UAG looked pretty slim in some recent pics that I saw

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
    The UAG is not slim at all. I bought it after seeing it on a friend's S4, where it looked great and did not add any bulk.

Once my UAG came in, it was exactly the opposite - it made my Note 3 bulky and heavy - I really regret buying it. I don't have huge hands, and one handed operation became nearly impossible.

For now I just went back to naked - sometimes scary, but can't be beaten

Posted via Android Central App

Quote Originally Posted by DrSavant View Post
    The UAG is not slim at all. I bought it after seeing it on a friend's S4, where it looked great and did not add any bulk.

Once my UAG came in, it was exactly the opposite - it made my Note 3 bulky and heavy - I really regret buying it. I don't have huge hands, and one handed operation became nearly impossible.

For now I just went back to naked - sometimes scary, but can't be beaten

That is an easy fix. Most of the posters here have at least 3+ cases.. Most of us never make the perfect pick, so that is why we have more than 1 or 2 cases. IMO, going naked is not good. This is too much of a phone all the way around, to let some happen to it that can be avoided.. On my Note 3, I had a $6 silicone case which was dam good, but now I have the $10 Spigen Bounce case on it. Plus I have an $8 tempered class screen, and I put all of that in a $3 wallet type case. Yes, I have mucho protection. I ride bicyles and motorcycles.. My Note 3 is with me on all..

Lastly, a case doesn't cost all that much.. The Bounce is $10, come on man, get a case on that super phone...

Quote Originally Posted by cehowardNote3 View Post
    That is an easy fix. Most of the posters here have at least 3+ cases.. Most of us never make the perfect pick, so that is why we have more than 1 or 2 cases. IMO, going naked is not good. This is too much of a phone all the way around, to let some happen to it that can be avoided.. On my Note 3, I had a $6 silicone case which was dam good, but now I have the $10 Spigen Bounce case on it. Plus I have an $8 tempered class screen, and I put all of that in a $3 wallet type case. Yes, I have mucho protection. I ride bicyles and motorcycles.. My Note 3 is with me on all..

Lastly, a case doesn't cost all that much.. The Bounce is $10, come on man, get a case on that super phone...
    Hey, if I end up finding something slim and sexy, I'm all for it

I already have 2 cases - the uag and the survivor - 1 more to go.

I was using the oem flip cover on my Note 2, most of the time, but I don't really want to go back to one or the s view - the flip is just too damn annoying.

"slim and sexy"... I heartily recommend Invellop's Leatherette cases. I have 3 of them after trying Samsung's S-View case and a Caseology model.

The Invellop's cases are strictly minimalist and very attractive with a minimalist $$ on Amazon

Quote Originally Posted by philnort View Post
    "slim and sexy"... I heartily recommend Invellop's Leatherette cases. I have 3 of them after trying Samsung's S-View case and a Caseology model.

The Invellop's cases are strictly minimalist and very attractive with a minimalist $$ on Amazon
    can u please post a link to this case thank u

looks pretty good and price wise can't go wrong for under $3

Quote Originally Posted by crivera7836 View Post
    looks pretty good and price wise can't go wrong for under $3
    It is $3 plus $5 shipping. If you buy ten it would be $30 plus $50 shipping!

Imo, the spigen slim armor at $6.50 plus free Shipping was a better deal.

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro

I brought the otter box defender for my note 3.

Quote Originally Posted by dpham00 View Post
    It is $3 plus $5 shipping. If you buy ten it would be $30 plus $50 shipping!

Imo, the spigen slim armor at $6.50 plus free Shipping was a better deal.

I never saw the slim armor at that price the cheapest i found was 13.99 plus like $4 for standard shipping. Please post a link to that case at that price.

Quote Originally Posted by crivera7836 View Post
    I never saw the slim armor at that price the cheapest i found was 13.99 plus like $4 for standard shipping. Please post a link to that case at that price.
    It was that price when I bought it a few weeks ago, I posted it in another thread here.

SPIGEN Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Case Protective [Slim Armor] [Infinity White] Dual Layer Protective Cas

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Galaxy Note 3 - Case & Covers Thread-uploadfromtaptalk1384724040539.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by dpham00 View Post
    It was that price when I bought it a few weeks ago, I posted it in another thread here.

SPIGEN Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Case Protective [Slim Armor] [Infinity White] Dual Layer Protective Cas - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com

wow i missed out on a good deal, too late now.

Global Posts
    33 Global Posts

Caseology in brown. Had to trim around the charger area to make my cables fit better.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Galaxy Note 3 - Case & Covers Thread-uploadfromtaptalk1384725692187.jpg   Galaxy Note 3 - Case & Covers Thread-uploadfromtaptalk1384725723765.jpg   Galaxy Note 3 - Case & Covers Thread-uploadfromtaptalk1384725755854.jpg  
    Preach2k likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by dc5pat View Post
    Caseology in brown. Had to trim around the charger area to make my cables fit better.

I have the black leather one. I noticed the charger doesn't fit very well, but it still charges so no problem there. However, I've been having issues with the headphone jack. Now the OEM earphones that come with the phone plug in just fine, but then I use an auxiliary cable in my car, and that one will not stay in, making the music play and pause constantly. Any fixes for that?
    HTC Hero > HTC Evo > HTC Evo 3D > Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Global Posts
    33 Global Posts

Might want to check if the body of the cable is hitting the case.

Global Posts
    33 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mrwallyy View Post
    I have the black leather one. I noticed the charger doesn't fit very well, but it still charges so no problem there. However, I've been having issues with the headphone jack. Now the OEM earphones that come with the phone plug in just fine, but then I use an auxiliary cable in my car, and that one will not stay in, making the music play and pause constantly. Any fixes for that?
    A couple of things you can try: widen the opening on the case. Trim the auxiliary head or find another auxiliary cable with a slimmer head.

Quote Originally Posted by dc5pat View Post

Looks like the same poor fitment as in some other Caseology cases.

My UAG finally came in, I'm pretty much cemented with uag/diztronic on my phones. I did get a neo hybrid for my nexus and note, but this uag is just too perfect.

Note 3 <Caesars>

Yep gonna have to do that to my Caseology too. It's just a hair shy of being the right depth though so no biggie I really like the case.

Sent from my iPad
    Have you tried SEARCH today? LPCZI9G4
Page 33 of 47 FirstFirst ... 30313233343536 ... LastLast