Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 37 of 50 FirstFirst ... 34353637383940 ... LastLast
Like Tree173Likes

Global Posts
    973 Global Posts

Default Re: Note 3 Case Thread.

I got the Otterbox Defender case today for my Note 3. It's OK i guess & adds a lot of protection but it does add weight & size.

Posted via Android Central App

Just ordered my Otter Box Defender in the blue and have the Spigen glass screen protector to install when the Defender gets here. Any one have problems combining these two. I will be removing the built in one on the Defender. I don't drop my phones often but being one handed I like as much protection as I can get and the Neo Hybrid is very slick.

Global Posts
    66 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pre1561 View Post
    http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/11/29/ytuty7ud.jpghttp://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/11/29/atevujeb.jpg

My Balastic Case, I finally remembered to post a couple of pictures.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 4
    That's the SG Maxx that includes a screen protector?
    How is it? Does the screen protector sit flush on the screen or is there a gap in between?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by dkettel View Post
    Oh and just to add I absolutely hate screen covers, they never look good and start to peel eventually and I can never get the bubbles out. That's what make the S-view cover so awesome, 2/3 solid protection and 1/3 hard window where you can see stuff and still answer the phone. Its a beautiful thing. Its a work of art.
    I've usually not used them either, don't think the fingers slide across the film as easily as glass. But withe the stylus of the Note 3 I'm more concerned with scratching the screen. So I got the iLoome tempered glass one and am really happy with it. Very clear, no bubbles, finger slides across like with glass (it is glass).

Global Posts
    81 Global Posts

I bought a note 3 at the weekend, can anyone recommend the best case to get? I liked the the look of the spigen neo hybrid but people are saying the frame snaps after one drop and the UAG cases are apparently missing a microphone hole on the bottom. Im a bit confused now lol

Quote Originally Posted by neils0911 View Post
    I bought a note 3 at the weekend, can anyone recommend the best case to get? I liked the the look of the spigen neo hybrid but people are saying the frame snaps after one drop and the UAG cases are apparently missing a microphone hole on the bottom. Im a bit confused now lol
    I would suggest looking back at all the cases posted on this thread and pick the one that best suits your taste and needs. Obviously everyone will suggest that their case is the best but at least with all the posted pictures and descriptions in the pages of this thread you will be able to make a well educated decision. Good luck with your new note 3 and enjoy,, it's a great device.

THE BEAST,,NOTE 3. SIZE IS EVERYTHING!!!
    love my evo.

Quote Originally Posted by JellyBeanGurl View Post
    Okay. I give up. You win for price and protection! My husband tells me my cases never protects well. Lol
    I like their "design" more than anything. Haha.
    Sent From My Samsung Note 3 using Tapatalk
    Well I don't know if your husband is correct or not, but it really boils down to what makes us happy..You are tickled pink at the way your cases look/design, and that is a biggee, along with ample protection. On my side, I am tickled pink to have spend a small amount of money, and in my opinon getting mucho protection.. That way I can save money to buy other cool things..Such as Galaxy Gear and Motorola S11 FLEX HD bluetooth earphones..

The main thing, is to have protection on these phones. My wife is right beside me and she is on her S4, she has one of the $59 cases too..
    Thanked by:

I just got my zero lemon case which gives as much protection as otterbox defender but comes with a 10000 mah battery for same price as defender

Sent from my SM-N900P using AC Forums mobile app

My Zero lemon case with 10000mah battery! Muhahaha! It is outstanding quality and is only $60.00 for the 2 layer case, 10000mah battery and holster. Its worth checking out!

Galaxy Note 3 - Case & Covers Thread-camerazoom-20131206195214219.jpg

Galaxy Note 3 - Case & Covers Thread-camerazoom-20131206205141797.jpg

For anyone like me with the wireless charging back and kit, I'd you're still looking for a case to fit it with the charging back, I found one very useful, the metal bumper case on eBay works like a charm and your still have the feel of the faux leather back.

Global Posts
    758 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtdawg57 View Post
    My Zero lemon case with 10000mah battery! Muhahaha! It is outstanding quality and is only $60.00 for the 2 layer case, 10000mah battery and holster. Its worth checking out!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CameraZOOM-20131206195214219.jpg 
Views:	258 
Size:	497.0 KB 
ID:	95615

Name:	CameraZOOM-20131206205141797.jpg 
Views:	261 
Size:	364.6 KB 
ID:	95616
    This case has wheels!?

Sent from my SM-N900V using AC Forums mobile app
    Thanked by:
    Amir 

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtdawg57 View Post

Name:	CameraZOOM-20131206195214219.jpg 
Views:	258 
Size:	497.0 KB 
ID:	95615

Name:	CameraZOOM-20131206205141797.jpg 
Views:	261 
Size:	364.6 KB 
ID:	95616
    Holy smokes how long does the battery last on that?

Quote Originally Posted by dkettel View Post
    Oh and just to add I absolutely hate screen covers, they never look good and start to peel eventually and I can never get the bubbles out. That's what make the S-view cover so awesome, 2/3 solid protection and 1/3 hard window where you can see stuff and still answer the phone. Its a beautiful thing. Its a work of art.
    Temp glass doesn't peel, and at least on my temp glass protector, no bubbles whatsoever!!

Not sure how long the battery will last, I just got it yesterday and gave it a good overnight charge. Today will be it's first cycle. But other people have reported good. One review said they played video with mx player for 2 days none stop! And yes it does have wheels lol

Quote Originally Posted by cehowardNote3 View Post
    Well I don't know if your husband is correct or not, but it really boils down to what makes us happy..You are tickled pink at the way your cases look/design, and that is a biggee, along with ample protection. On my side, I am tickled pink to have spend a small amount of money, and in my opinon getting mucho protection.. That way I can save money to buy other cool things..Such as Galaxy Gear and Motorola S11 FLEX HD bluetooth earphones..

The main thing, is to have protection on these phones. My wife is right beside me and she is on her S4, she has one of the $59 cases too..
    Agreed!

Sent From My Samsung Note 3 using Tapatalk

anyone heard about this cover? it is much cheaper than s-view and includes the IC chip for sleep/wake function. Amazon.com: iRainy S View Flip Cover Smart Folio Case for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N9000 With Auto Wake Function - Black: Cell Phones & AccessoriesGalaxy Note 3 - Case & Covers Thread-irainy.jpg

I'm looking for a secure and inexpensive case+holster combo. On eBay, there're dozens of variations of this kind of case, from different seller, by different "brand" names, and with prices between $9 and $15. Aren't all they the very same case?

Amazon.com: i-Blason Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Note III N9000 Prime Series Dual Layer Holster Case with Kickstand and Locking Belt Swivel Clip (Black): Cell Phones & Accessories

Anybody owns a case that looks like that? Any opinions?

You notice they couldn't even spell Army right.

Maybe it's referring to a really tough girl by name Amy.

Just got my Spigen Bounce in Gray the other day and loving it so far. The buttons are easy to press and it adds a little bit more bulk but definitely not too bulky. The phone is already big and I don't feel like it made it significantly bigger or anything. Very stylish and feels nice a protected. It probably doesn't offer the same protection as some other cases, but it's a nice compromise. It's pretty grippy and solid. I use to have a Incipio TPU case for my iPhone 4 and that felt a lot more rubbery and soft, this one is more firm and plastic feeling. I have the MIME Ghost coming in a few days and I should be set! I also have the Casecrown wallet case that I will try out and see if I would rather have a wallet type case since I find myself carrying the phone more than storing it in my pocket or bag.

Quote Originally Posted by Paravoz View Post
    anyone heard about this cover? it is much cheaper than s-view and includes the IC chip for sleep/wake function. Amazon.com: iRainy S View Flip Cover Smart Folio Case for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N9000 With Auto Wake Function - Black: Cell Phones & AccessoriesClick image for larger version. 

Name:	irainy.jpg 
Views:	475 
Size:	28.0 KB 
ID:	95720
    I like that, and cheap is my middle name. However, after looking at it closer, it doesn't cover the sides.. I always carry my Note 3 in double casesd, and the base case must cover up the sides.. Just my two cents. .BTW, nice price on that, and for someone that are not into sides being covered, this would be nice..

Quote Originally Posted by BoxerRumbleS View Post
    Just got my Spigen Bounce in Gray the other day and loving it so far. The buttons are easy to press and it adds a little bit more bulk but definitely not too bulky. The phone is already big and I don't feel like it made it significantly bigger or anything. Very stylish and feels nice a protected. It probably doesn't offer the same protection as some other cases, but it's a nice compromise. It's pretty grippy and solid. I use to have a Incipio TPU case for my iPhone 4 and that felt a lot more rubbery and soft, this one is more firm and plastic feeling. I have the MIME Ghost coming in a few days and I should be set! I also have the Casecrown wallet case that I will try out and see if I would rather have a wallet type case since I find myself carrying the phone more than storing it in my pocket or bag.
    The Bouce is great. It is slim, looks good, covers the sides and buttons, all for $10... I have the Bounce and I put the Note 3/Bounce in a wallet type case for super protection. Even though I am an older person, I carry some sort of bag with me all the time. The Note 3 is in the bag, double case. That works out well, since my main forms of transportation are a high speed sport motorcycle, and racing bicycles..

I've been playing around pairing various BT keyboards to my GN3 but I don't want to always carry it around so being part of the case does not appeal (same reason I've never opted for a keyboard case for my iPad either).

I'm planning on selling my Apple BT keyboard (very nice but too big and the on/off button is terrible in a bag) and replacing it with this: Amazon.com : Anker Ultra-Slim(4mm) Wireless Bluetooth 3.0 Keyboard for iPhone 5 5S 5C, iPad Air / iPad Mini 2 / iPad Mini / New iPad 3 / iPad 2 / Nexus 7 / Galaxy Tab and Other Tablets - Ultra Thin Keyboard with Built-in lithium battery / Aluminum B
Page 37 of 50 FirstFirst ... 34353637383940 ... LastLast