Galaxy Note 3 - Case & Covers Thread

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Re: Note 3 Case Thread.

I am *never* buying a clear case again lol. Should have learned from my ipod clear case! They always look worn way before they should.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site

I ordered the same one, but off Ebay, for less the $4.. I like the way the buttons are covered. that is a MUST for me. Right now, I have the Spigen Bounce which is good, but we all have to at least 3 cases for this Super Phone!! :D

Actually it was 3.95 , so even if I don?t like it oh well,, when I sell this next October it will just be one many accessories that are part of the deal.. Lol. Sold my note 2 with 8 cases. Lol

THE BEAST,,NOTE 3. SIZE IS EVERYTHING!!!

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site

I see people with otterbox cases on their devices and I laugh. Always looks like they are carrying a brick,, I could never,, but I understand why some people need this.

THE BEAST,,NOTE 3. SIZE IS EVERYTHING!!!

sal the wop

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site

Oh...lol, no it's the blue one

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

I wonder if UAG did something with the colors.........Another guy on here said that the Outlander was not as bright as previous Outlander (orange) case. The blue case looks more gray based on your photos. Interesting to see how my black one comes out...lol....regardless, thanks for the reply......

CFD323

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site

I just got a black Otterbox Defender. I love the case, but the holster sucks in my opinion. It's super hard to get the damn phone out of the holster! I'm hoping it will break in better...

six8

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site

I just got a black Otterbox Defender. I love the case, but the holster sucks in my opinion. It's super hard to get the damn phone out of the holster! I'm hoping it will break in better...

Can you post pichers?

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

six8

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site

Anybody have this case?

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1384474698696.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1384474698696.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 106

bryonp

Nov 1, 2009
Visit site

Does anybody know if the uag case fits well with the spigen tempered glass Tr ? I just ordered the glass tr along with a white slim armor case but im also really tempted to order the uag in white.

I don't know about the glass screen protector but you will love the uag case it's bad *** I got the orange one and love it!

six8

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site

I don't know about the glass screen protector but you will love the uag case it's bad *** I got the orange one and love it!

Pics? Mines do to arrive tomorrow!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar