Galaxy Note 3 - Case & Covers Thread

GtoJon

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Re: Note 3 Case Thread.

There is one problem for me! The audio port thickness to the device does not allow use with my Intuit GoPayment swiper :( It does not go far enough in to make a good connection .... double :( :( Hope this info is helpful to somebody.

Cheers, Jon

blazin247

Nov 7, 2011
Visit site

wait how did you guys get $1 spigen case? OMG i love the desgin

For a few hours on Amazon, the Dante Red was priced at $1, and then shot up to the normal price. I only purchased one, hoping that others here would get a chance to grab one for themselves, but I'm sure people stocked up on them and you will see them on the Marketplace soon.

crester

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site

wait how did you guys get $1 spigen case? OMG i love the desgin

Amazon.com had a sale on just the red colour. I ordered one too... should get it next week... which sucks because I just got my Note 3 this afternoon. Hope I don't drop it!

arken21

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site

guess i'm too late :(
why would they do that? the case was on sale before the phone actually comes out?????whatlol

GtoJon

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site

Lets get together ;) .... I won't get my phone until THURSDAY :(

I have a second one .... actually the first one I ordered coming tomorrow :D

Cheers, Jon
Amazon.com had a sale on just the red colour. I ordered one too... should get it next week... which sucks because I just got my Note 3 this afternoon. Hope I don't drop it!

Connert

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site

There is one problem for me! The audio port thickness to the device does not allow use with my Intuit GoPayment swiper :( It does not go far enough in to make a good connection .... double :( :( Hope this info is helpful to somebody.

Cheers, Jon

Maybe a short cable adapter would solve the problem.

Btw, thanks for the photos. I have the yellow one on the way (shipped yesterday). It looks very nice in red. I had already ordered the yellow and just missed out on the $1 deal. I still may have to get the silver one.

Last edited:

Preach2k

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site

Waiting on my Sprigen Neo Hybrid (shipped yesterday). Picked up a neat case on Amazon for about a buck and change plus shipping. Invellop leather(not sure if real or pleather) case. Fits decent and very thin profile. Tons of colors available too.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00CM...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU3115533

Posted via Android Central App

I am waiting on mine also. They said that it will be shipped on the 7th.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using AC Forums mobile app

Connert

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site

I am waiting on mine also. They said that it will be shipped on the 7th.

My order (yellow) also stated shipping on the 7th. It shipped yesterday (3rd). Now it says delivery on the 8th. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Posted via Android Central App from my Note 2.

Preach2k

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site

My order (yellow) also stated shipping on the 7th. It shipped yesterday (3rd). Now it says delivery on the 8th. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Posted via Android Central App from my Note 2.

I ordered it yesterday. I got the silver and black. I also ordered a leather belt clip case to put it in.

Preach2k

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site

My Leather case came today!!! It is huge.

416--a2OQaL.jpg

Now I am waiting for this:
galaxy_note_3_case_neo_hybrid-satin_silver_logo.jpg

I got the leather case to keep it in on my hip. I do not like putting my phone in my pocket.

titaniumSS

Jun 22, 2012
Visit site

So I'll say this. I like my Spigen case (dante red neo hybrid), but it also doesn't go completely flush with one side for the red piece/bumper. You can't tell until you put your finger on it and feel you can still push it in a little bit towards the rubber piece.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon