Galaxy Note 3 - Case & Covers Thread

dcooper830

Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
Re: Note 3 Case Thread.

I had a couple "commuter" style cases I got off Ebay for around $10 each... and they were actually quite good!!

But all along, I was waiting for the Otterbox Defender to become available.

Got my Defender in yesterday and I'm extremely happy with it!!!

Slim, sleek, comfortable, very protective, and I love the look of it as well.

I will no other case on my N3!! :)

anon(1499564)

Jun 3, 2013
Visit site

I wonder if I can put on the case without the phone back plate so I can change battery easier without

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

FBA

Banned
Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Got my Neo Hybrid this week. Fit is perfect and it's pretty slim. Feels good in hand and there's a reasonable amount of protection, not to mention it is a very good looking case too!

DrSavant

May 23, 2013
Visit site

Is the neo hybrid thinner than the UAG ? the UAG looked pretty slim in some recent pics that I saw

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

The UAG is not slim at all. I bought it after seeing it on a friend's S4, where it looked great and did not add any bulk.

Once my UAG came in, it was exactly the opposite - it made my Note 3 bulky and heavy - I really regret buying it. I don't have huge hands, and one handed operation became nearly impossible.

For now I just went back to naked - sometimes scary, but can't be beaten :)

Posted via Android Central App

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site

The UAG is not slim at all. I bought it after seeing it on a friend's S4, where it looked great and did not add any bulk.

Once my UAG came in, it was exactly the opposite - it made my Note 3 bulky and heavy - I really regret buying it. I don't have huge hands, and one handed operation became nearly impossible.

For now I just went back to naked - sometimes scary, but can't be beaten :)

That is an easy fix. Most of the posters here have at least 3+ cases.. Most of us never make the perfect pick, so that is why we have more than 1 or 2 cases. IMO, going naked is not good. This is too much of a phone all the way around, to let some happen to it that can be avoided.. On my Note 3, I had a $6 silicone case which was dam good, but now I have the $10 Spigen Bounce case on it. Plus I have an $8 tempered class screen, and I put all of that in a $3 wallet type case. Yes, I have mucho protection. I ride bicyles and motorcycles.. My Note 3 is with me on all..

Lastly, a case doesn't cost all that much.. The Bounce is $10, come on man, get a case on that super phone... :D

DrSavant

May 23, 2013
Visit site

That is an easy fix. Most of the posters here have at least 3+ cases.. Most of us never make the perfect pick, so that is why we have more than 1 or 2 cases. IMO, going naked is not good. This is too much of a phone all the way around, to let some happen to it that can be avoided.. On my Note 3, I had a $6 silicone case which was dam good, but now I have the $10 Spigen Bounce case on it. Plus I have an $8 tempered class screen, and I put all of that in a $3 wallet type case. Yes, I have mucho protection. I ride bicyles and motorcycles.. My Note 3 is with me on all..

Lastly, a case doesn't cost all that much.. The Bounce is $10, come on man, get a case on that super phone... :D

Hey, if I end up finding something slim and sexy, I'm all for it :)

I already have 2 cases - the uag and the survivor - 1 more to go.

I was using the oem flip cover on my Note 2, most of the time, but I don't really want to go back to one or the s view - the flip is just too damn annoying.

philnort

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site

"slim and sexy"... I heartily recommend Invellop's Leatherette cases. I have 3 of them after trying Samsung's S-View case and a Caseology model.

The Invellop's cases are strictly minimalist and very attractive with a minimalist $$ on Amazon

crivera7836

Nov 9, 2013
Visit site

"slim and sexy"... I heartily recommend Invellop's Leatherette cases. I have 3 of them after trying Samsung's S-View case and a Caseology model.

The Invellop's cases are strictly minimalist and very attractive with a minimalist $$ on Amazon
can u please post a link to this case thank u

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site

looks pretty good and price wise can't go wrong for under $3

It is $3 plus $5 shipping. If you buy ten it would be $30 plus $50 shipping!

Imo, the spigen slim armor at $6.50 plus free Shipping was a better deal.

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro

crivera7836

Nov 9, 2013
Visit site

It is $3 plus $5 shipping. If you buy ten it would be $30 plus $50 shipping!

Imo, the spigen slim armor at $6.50 plus free Shipping was a better deal.

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro
I never saw the slim armor at that price the cheapest i found was 13.99 plus like $4 for standard shipping. Please post a link to that case at that price.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1384724040539.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1384724040539.jpg
    209.3 KB · Views: 114

dc5pat

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site

Caseology in brown. Had to trim around the charger area to make my cables fit better.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1384725692187.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1384725692187.jpg
    253.6 KB · Views: 111
  • uploadfromtaptalk1384725723765.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1384725723765.jpg
    193.5 KB · Views: 110
  • uploadfromtaptalk1384725755854.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1384725755854.jpg
    221.4 KB · Views: 110

mrwallyy

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site

Caseology in brown. Had to trim around the charger area to make my cables fit better.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

I have the black leather one. I noticed the charger doesn't fit very well, but it still charges so no problem there. However, I've been having issues with the headphone jack. Now the OEM earphones that come with the phone plug in just fine, but then I use an auxiliary cable in my car, and that one will not stay in, making the music play and pause constantly. Any fixes for that?

dc5pat

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site

Might want to check if the body of the cable is hitting the case.

dc5pat

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site

I have the black leather one. I noticed the charger doesn't fit very well, but it still charges so no problem there. However, I've been having issues with the headphone jack. Now the OEM earphones that come with the phone plug in just fine, but then I use an auxiliary cable in my car, and that one will not stay in, making the music play and pause constantly. Any fixes for that?

A couple of things you can try: widen the opening on the case. Trim the auxiliary head or find another auxiliary cable with a slimmer head.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar