Galaxy Note 3 - Case & Covers Thread

jerry12

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Re: Note 3 Case Thread.

I got the Otterbox Defender case today for my Note 3. It's OK i guess & adds a lot of protection but it does add weight & size.

Posted via Android Central App

yellowcanary73

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site

Just ordered my Otter Box Defender in the blue and have the Spigen glass screen protector to install when the Defender gets here. Any one have problems combining these two. I will be removing the built in one on the Defender. I don't drop my phones often but being one handed I like as much protection as I can get and the Neo Hybrid is very slick.

Posted via Android Central App

dss2000

Jan 21, 2012
Visit site

Oh and just to add I absolutely hate screen covers, they never look good and start to peel eventually and I can never get the bubbles out. That's what make the S-view cover so awesome, 2/3 solid protection and 1/3 hard window where you can see stuff and still answer the phone. Its a beautiful thing. Its a work of art.

I've usually not used them either, don't think the fingers slide across the film as easily as glass. But withe the stylus of the Note 3 I'm more concerned with scratching the screen. So I got the iLoome tempered glass one and am really happy with it. Very clear, no bubbles, finger slides across like with glass (it is glass).

neils0911

May 28, 2012
Visit site

I bought a note 3 at the weekend, can anyone recommend the best case to get? I liked the the look of the spigen neo hybrid but people are saying the frame snaps after one drop and the UAG cases are apparently missing a microphone hole on the bottom. Im a bit confused now lol

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site

I bought a note 3 at the weekend, can anyone recommend the best case to get? I liked the the look of the spigen neo hybrid but people are saying the frame snaps after one drop and the UAG cases are apparently missing a microphone hole on the bottom. Im a bit confused now lol

I would suggest looking back at all the cases posted on this thread and pick the one that best suits your taste and needs. Obviously everyone will suggest that their case is the best but at least with all the posted pictures and descriptions in the pages of this thread you will be able to make a well educated decision. Good luck with your new note 3 and enjoy,, it's a great device.

THE BEAST,,NOTE 3. SIZE IS EVERYTHING!!!

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site

Okay. I give up. You win for price and protection! :D My husband tells me my cases never protects well. Lol
I like their "design" more than anything. Haha. :D
Sent From My Samsung Note 3 using Tapatalk
Well I don't know if your husband is correct or not, but it really boils down to what makes us happy..You are tickled pink at the way your cases look/design, and that is a biggee, along with ample protection. On my side, I am tickled pink to have spend a small amount of money, and in my opinon getting mucho protection.. That way I can save money to buy other cool things..Such as Galaxy Gear and Motorola S11 FLEX HD bluetooth earphones..:D

The main thing, is to have protection on these phones. My wife is right beside me and she is on her S4, she has one of the $59 cases too.. :D

Last edited:

fkpalm

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site

I just got my zero lemon case which gives as much protection as otterbox defender but comes with a 10000 mah battery for same price as defender

Sent from my SM-N900P using AC Forums mobile app

Dirtdawg57

Apr 9, 2013
Visit site

My Zero lemon case with 10000mah battery! Muhahaha! It is outstanding quality and is only $60.00 for the 2 layer case, 10000mah battery and holster. Its worth checking out!

CameraZOOM-20131206195214219.jpg

CameraZOOM-20131206205141797.jpg

Liljoe83

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site

For anyone like me with the wireless charging back and kit, I'd you're still looking for a case to fit it with the charging back, I found one very useful, the metal bumper case on eBay works like a charm and your still have the feel of the faux leather back.

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site

Oh and just to add I absolutely hate screen covers, they never look good and start to peel eventually and I can never get the bubbles out. That's what make the S-view cover so awesome, 2/3 solid protection and 1/3 hard window where you can see stuff and still answer the phone. Its a beautiful thing. Its a work of art.

Temp glass doesn't peel, and at least on my temp glass protector, no bubbles whatsoever!! :D

Dirtdawg57

Apr 9, 2013
Visit site

Not sure how long the battery will last, I just got it yesterday and gave it a good overnight charge. Today will be it's first cycle. But other people have reported good. One review said they played video with mx player for 2 days none stop! And yes it does have wheels lol

JellyBeanGurl

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site

Well I don't know if your husband is correct or not, but it really boils down to what makes us happy..You are tickled pink at the way your cases look/design, and that is a biggee, along with ample protection. On my side, I am tickled pink to have spend a small amount of money, and in my opinon getting mucho protection.. That way I can save money to buy other cool things..Such as Galaxy Gear and Motorola S11 FLEX HD bluetooth earphones..:D

The main thing, is to have protection on these phones. My wife is right beside me and she is on her S4, she has one of the $59 cases too.. :D

Agreed! :D

Sent From My Samsung Note 3 using Tapatalk

Simon_y7

Oct 1, 2011
Visit site

I'm looking for a secure and inexpensive case+holster combo. On eBay, there're dozens of variations of this kind of case, from different seller, by different "brand" names, and with prices between $9 and $15. Aren't all they the very same case?

Amazon.com: i-Blason Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Note III N9000 Prime Series Dual Layer Holster Case with Kickstand and Locking Belt Swivel Clip (Black): Cell Phones & Accessories

Anybody owns a case that looks like that? Any opinions?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech