Would you waterproof your phone?
Hey guys. This will be my first Android phone. Been using iPhone e 4s last several years. Before that several Blackberrys. Would you have your Note 3 sent for waterproofing? I can't see getting another case for the phone it looks to good. I can see having a screen protector of course. Just curious on having it sent to waterproof.
- 09-08-2013, 10:17 PM #2
- 09-08-2013, 10:43 PM #4
- 09-08-2013, 10:46 PM #5
- 09-08-2013, 11:38 PM #6
- 09-09-2013, 02:27 AM #7
- 09-09-2013, 04:52 AM #8
- 09-09-2013, 03:37 PM #9
- 09-09-2013, 09:52 PM #10
- 09-09-2013, 11:49 PM #11
- 09-10-2013, 10:43 PM #12
Re: Would you waterproof your phone?
I watched the video on how they do it, and its a solid product solution. Still not sold on sending my brand new phone out for a few days after I just get it.Galaxy Note 3 32GB Black -Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition 32GB - Galaxy Gear Jet Black
- By roadrat in forum Moto XReplies: 5Last Post: 09-09-2013, 11:58 AM
- By SenSel in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 5Last Post: 09-09-2013, 03:58 AM
- By Racso14 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 09-08-2013, 11:40 PM
- By BygSii in forum HTC OneReplies: 4Last Post: 09-08-2013, 08:24 PM
- By Red_Berry_21 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 MiniReplies: 0Last Post: 09-08-2013, 02:23 PM