Spigen Deals on Amazon.com

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
A lot of users ask who makes a great screen protector and I always say Spigen (SGP Steinheil). Well on Amazon.com I found some great promo deals going for the GN3, pricing that isn't even on Spigen's site but these are shipping directly from Spigen on 9-20 & 9-30 depending on the products. Even if you are on the fence spend $1.00 on a case and/or a screen protector package and get free shipping.

Now I already know I will be getting a tempered glass screen protector but that will take a couple of months before they are really out there so I need something now. Why not get in while the pricing is good. The Neo-Hybrid pricing is on the Dante Red Amazon.com: SPIGEN Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Case Protective [Neo Hybrid] [Dante Red] Slim Fit Dual Protection Cover for Galaxy Note III - Dante Red: Electronics

Also they are selling the SPIGEN Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Screen Protector Clear [Crystal] [4-PACK] **Value Pack** Premium Front Screen Protector + Back Protector for Galaxy Note III for $1.00 as well. Jump on these asap. Amazon.com: SPIGEN Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Screen Protector Clear [Crystal] [4-PACK] **Value Pack** Premium Front Screen Protector + Back Protector for Galaxy Note III: Cell Phones & Accessories

The screen protectors are their film material ones, not their Glas.t series but for $1.00 you get (4) front and (1) back in the package. Can't go wrong.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
You should hit them up. The didn't make much for the Optimus G Pro, but since the Moto X is going to be a big custom phone they may do it. Just get uses to hit them up. Remember companies go with what's popular and the Moto X certainly will be.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Sorry folks, looks to have been a special deal for just that window of time. I got my order in for the Neo-Hybrid in Dante Red $1, a Slim Armor Black $24.99, Glas.tR Slim $34.99 and (2) 4 Packs of their Crystal Clear Screen Protectors $1 each before those jumped up to $9.99. I am pretty well stocked up and ready for my GN3 to arrive in 30 days.

titaniumSS

Jun 22, 2012
Visit site
Sorry folks, looks to have been a special deal for just that window of time. I got my order in for the Neo-Hybrid in Dante Red $1, a Slim Armor Black $24.99, Glas.tR Slim $34.99 and (2) 4 Packs of their Crystal Clear Screen Protectors $1 each before those jumped up to $9.99. I am pretty well stocked up and ready for my GN3 to arrive in 30 days.

I got in on the red one (thank you!) but really am tempted to get the yellow one too. I really like how it looks.

BeRich

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Are the Spigen cases really that good? I've used Case-Mate Pop cases on my last three phones and that style case has kept each one in pristine condition. But CM has no cases ready for the release of the Note 3 and that big bad boy definitely can't go naked.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I have been very pleased with Spigen cases in the past and expect to be as impressed this time around. The Neo-Hybrid was a great case for the GS4, sadly at this time they are not offering the S-View Slim Armor, so bombard them with hits asking them to make one.

tcapote

Geek Freak
May 15, 2010
Visit site
Just received my Spigen case yesterday, for my Note 3 (come Verizon, ship it!)
51FaL3WU22L._SY100_.jpg
[SF COATED] SPIGEN Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Case Slim [Ultra Fit] [Smooth Black] Rubbery Feel Non-Slip Grip Matte Hard Case for Galaxy Note III

2013-09-20 19.40.22.jpg

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
My order hasn't shipped yet they charged my cc. The culprit is the Glas.tR Slim I have in the order it said 9/30 for the ETA but now they say 10/10 but my order still says 9/30 on Amazon's site. Not sure what the deal is but if I have to I will contact Amazon and Spigen I am not going to hold up my orders NOR will I lose the $1 promotion pricing on my Neo-Hybrid or screen protectors.

MisterMe11

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
I'm thinking of combining a Spigen slim armor with a carrying pouch like the Proporta Maya II. That way I can slip the pouch into a pocket without worrying about the screen and I can go without a screen protector. Does this sound like a good idea? How much of a raised lip on the bezel does the slim armor give you? Is it enough to protect the screen from screen-down falls (at least onto flat surfaces as opposed to falling onto something pointed!) I hope a pouch will accommodate a slim case and still allow easy access

BeRich

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
I went ahead and got a Spigen case after recommendations from here. I didn't care for the two-piece system of the Neo Hybrid case. I've had cases where thin pieces (like the frame on this one) tend to snap after time so I shy away from that. I went with the Slim Armor case; single piece, protective raised lip surround the edge of the screen similar to CM's Pop case, and the inside looks like it has some kind of protective cushioning. I also did a pack of screen protectors from Spigen even though I didn't bother one with my Note 2. I plan on keeping the Note 3 for awhile, I don't want the screen scratched up. As far as I know, none of it will ship until the phone's release :( so I'm incredibly jealous of those closer to being prepped for their new phone.

EDIT: Well crap. I'm watching a YouTube review for a Slim Armor case and it's two pieces as well and the lip isn't raised very high :( . It's a review for the S4 case though, hopefully the Note 3 case is made better. Otherwise I'll be getting a Pop case

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I can honestly say the Neo-Hybrid and Slim Armor are both great cases just the Neo-Hybrid is a bit lower profile. The great thing about Amazon.com is you can order and return the one you don't like. I have a Prime Membership and shipping is free, if I have to return something I pay the shipping back or they take $5-6 out of the return. Small price to pay if you aren't sure what you want and order a bunch of items to check out. That is the only downside of not being able to physically see these cases in person at a BB or something like that.