Results 1 to 13 of 13
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Roundpotato
  • 1 Post By Nakrohtap
  • 1 Post By Raptor007
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default Galaxy Note 3 Micro USB 3 port

    What do you guys think about the New Galaxy Note 3 Micro USB 3 port?

    Galaxy Note 3 Micro USB 3 port-usbmicrob.jpg
    Thanked by:
    kikaha 
  2. #2  

    Default Re: Galaxy Note 3 Micro USB 3 port

    Faster and backwards compatible, so superior. It's just another feature among many that makes the Note 3 quite futureproof.
    crester likes this.
  3. #3  

    Default Re: Galaxy Note 3 Micro USB 3 port

    so will we be locked into that cord or will we be able to use regular charging cord note 2 cord?
  4. #4  

    Default Re: Galaxy Note 3 Micro USB 3 port

    Quote Originally Posted by karsdroid View Post
    so will we be locked into that cord or will we be able to use regular charging cord note 2 cord?
    You can use the cord from your note 2 because its backwards capable but it won't charge as fast as the micro usb 3 port. I don't like the design but you have to love options one of the many reasons I love android


    Sent from my SCH-I605 using AC Forums mobile app
    Thanked by:
  5. #5  

    Default Re: Galaxy Note 3 Micro USB 3 port

    Quote Originally Posted by buzzy3970 View Post
    You can use the cord from your note 2 because its backwards capable but it won't charge as fast as the micro usb 3 port. I don't like the design but you have to love options one of the many reasons I love android

    great, that's good to know. ....its true, you gotta love androids options.


    Sent from my SCH-I605 using AC Forums mobile app
  6. #6  
    crester's Avatar

    Posts
    450 Posts
    Global Posts
    565 Global Posts

    Default Re: Galaxy Note 3 Micro USB 3 port

    And just to be clear... this is not a SAMSUNG plug... this is a universally standard plug for USB 3.0.
  7. #7  
    Nakrohtap's Avatar

    Posts
    647 Posts
    ROM
    CM10.1 Fitsnugly AOKP

    Default Re: Galaxy Note 3 Micro USB 3 port

    If I'm not mistaken, the Note 2 came with a 2A home charger. I would assume that the Note 3 would come with that as well, in addition to the micro USB 3.0 cord. I think the main benefit is with the fast PC charging.

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4
    Thanked by:
    Preach2k likes this.
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

    Default Re: Galaxy Note 3 Micro USB 3 port

    Quote Originally Posted by Nakrohtap View Post
    If I'm not mistaken, the Note 2 came with a 2A home charger. I would assume that the Note 3 would come with that as well, in addition to the micro USB 3.0 cord. I think the main benefit is with the fast PC charging.

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4
    It will be coming with this cable now for home and pc charging. It suppose to charge that big battery faster..
  9. #9  
    Raptor007's Avatar

    Posts
    3,186 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,851 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock .4.1.1

    Default Re: Galaxy Note 3 Micro USB 3 port

    Quote Originally Posted by Roundpotato View Post
    Faster and backwards compatible, so superior. It's just another feature among many that makes the Note 3 quite futureproof.
    Why it's INNOVATIVE and MAGICAL. So glad Samsung could bring this awesome tech to us. In all seriousness I think it is simply awesome and we are not asked to pay $29 for a cable that costs $2 to make (right apple).
    J HighNote likes this.
  10. #10  
    Raptor007's Avatar

    Posts
    3,186 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,851 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock .4.1.1

    Default Re: Galaxy Note 3 Micro USB 3 port

    Well damn I just ordered a spare Samsung travel charger and cable 2A off Amazon.com. Oh well it can go in my bag for work.
  11. #11  

    Default Re: Galaxy Note 3 Micro USB 3 port

    Quote Originally Posted by Raptor007 View Post
    Why it's INNOVATIVE and MAGICAL. So glad Samsung could bring this awesome tech to us. In all seriousness I think it is simply awesome and we are not asked to pay $29 for a cable that costs $2 to make (right apple).
    Even better, there isn't a chip inside of it that manufacturers have to backwards engineer in order to learn how to make more cables.
    Sprint: HTC Touch, HTC Hero, HTC Evo 3D, Samsung Galaxy S3, Samsung Galaxy Note 3.
    Samsung Series 3 Chromebook
    2013 Nexus 7
  12. Thread Author  Thread Author    #12  

    Default Re: Galaxy Note 3 Micro USB 3 port

    This is the Bottom of The Galaxy Note 3!!!
    Galaxy Note 3 Micro USB 3 port-1236194_162644067270448_2054374426_n.jpg
  13. #13  

    Default Re: Galaxy Note 3 Micro USB 3 port

    I have galaxy note 3 and it charges via usb 3 max 500 mah.why?

Similar Threads

  1. Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 connected to wifi but no internet
    By QuyenN in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3
    Replies: 113
    Last Post: 04-18-2014, 11:56 AM
  2. Note 8.0 vs Tab 3 8.0
    By Haalcyon in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-13-2013, 03:25 PM
  3. Galaxy Note 3 Group Play Function!!!
    By Preach2k in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-10-2013, 10:57 PM
  4. Vine/Instagram on Galaxy s4
    By Nick Bravo in forum Samsung Galaxy S4
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-09-2013, 11:16 PM

Posting Permissions

B