Snapdragon 800 Vs Apple A7

pappy53

Banned
Dec 23, 2009
Visit site
I could of swore this thread was about processors.. Oh wait.. Pappy the Apple troll of course turning it into an Apple Vs Android thread like always...

Nevermnd carry on :).

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

I'm about tired of your troll talk. All you are is an instigator.
BTW, Snapdragon vs A7 is basically Android vs Apple.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Guys, let's keep it civil please. If you have a problem please report it to the moderators. Calling another member a "troll" is, in fact, trolling by AC standards.

N7

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
As long as there is Apple and Android and forums for such the debate and discussion will continue. As long as everyone is civil and respectful all is well.

g2

Oh this I know.. It's just anytime someone mentions Apple he comes in to play Devils advocate. I don't mind if a thread calls for it but him derailing threads off topic into a debate on customer service and not the topic at hand is... Pretty annoying. Since I come here for well... Note 3 discussions.. Obviously :).

pappy53

Banned
Dec 23, 2009
Visit site
Oh this I know.. It's just anytime someone mentions Apple he comes in to play Devils advocate. I don't mind if a thread calls for it but him derailing threads off topic into a debate on customer service and not the topic at hand is... Pretty annoying. Since I come here for well... Note 3 discussions.. Obviously :).

Actually, all that I did was post some facts about Apple. Pretty much indisputable ones. :)
BTW, I am using Android, so there goes your fanboy theory. It just aggravates me that people bash Apple, and have never used their products. And yes, their customer service is second to none.

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Actually, all that I did was post some facts about Apple. Pretty much indisputable ones. :)
BTW, I am using Android, so there goes your fanboy theory. It just aggravates me that people bash Apple, and have never used their products. And yes, their customer service is second to none.

Some folks bash Apple BECAUSE they have used their products. I'm as qualified as anyone to do so, given the amount of money I've sent Apple's way. However, I try to withhold the bashing and leave it to others. I won't defend Apple as no defense is necessary, but some disagree about that.

N7

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site

You may use an Android but all you do is try and favor Apple and only Apple. I haven't seen you say anything good about Android before so... even if some facts show bad in Apple's light... that is why I say that. Also yes I do agree the ones that have never tried it do not have as much merit but not EVERYONE is like that...

Some folks bash Apple BECAUSE they have used their products. I'm as qualified as anyone to do so, given the amount of money I've sent Apple's way. However, I try to withhold the bashing and leave it to others. I won't defend Apple as no defense is necessary, but some disagree about that.

N7

As am I. Hence why I say I don't like it and I won't ever go back ... because I have tried them and then Android and Android is a better suite for me.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Then you have a selective memory. I have spoken well of Android many times.

Not necessarily true. I know you'd like to believe I've followed every single post of yours but you don't mean that much to me lol.

Just from what I've seen while posting on my normal areas is what I'm talking about :).

pappy53

Banned
Dec 23, 2009
Visit site
Not necessarily true. I know you'd like to believe I've followed every single post of yours but you don't mean that much to me lol.

Just from what I've seen while posting on my normal areas is what I'm talking about :).

See? This is what I am talking about. Instigator. Just wants to argue.
I'm out. Have a blessed day.
It does amaze me that you are so interested in my posts.:)

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
See? This is what I am talking about. Instigator. Just wants to argue.
I'm out. Have a blessed day.

Not really. You're just acting like I read all your posts like a stalker. I'm not.. And I still stick by what I say and feel. Anytime I see the word Apple.. You appear to down talk Android and glorify Apple.. No matter the situation.

:D.

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
Its only great because they charge you $30 for a pair of headphones that costs $1 to make. My SkullCandy (forget name) headphones costed $25 and the quality is far beyond your Apple products. I actually have deep bass and good sound(Amazing huh?). Apple also makes crap phone speakers... IPhone 5 has speakers that sound like you're underwater

Sent from HTC Note Ultra Pro on T-Mobile

Way better then having the speakers stupidly placed like on the back like most devices. No the speaker on the 5 is great.

Posted via Android Central App

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Way better then having the speakers stupidly placed like on the back like most devices. No the speaker on the 5 is great.

Many cars don't have the speakers placed near your head...that doesn't necessarily mean they're stupidly placed because they're located in the door panel aimed at your feet, IMO. The only frequencies that really really benefit from being aimed at you are the high frequencies and, yes, some mids. ...but from a phone? The built in speakers aren't able to produce acoustics that would make much difference where the speaker they're coming from is placed on the phone. As you know, sound waves reflect. That's why so many speakers are placed on the back or facing towards the bottom.

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
Many cars don't have the speakers placed near your head...that doesn't necessarily mean they're stupidly placed because they're located in the door panel aimed at your feet, IMO. The only frequencies that really really benefit from being aimed at you are the high frequencies and, yes, some mids. ...but from a phone? The built in speakers aren't able to produce acoustics that would make much difference where the speaker they're coming from is placed on the phone. As you know, sound waves reflect. That's why so many speakers are placed on the back or facing towards the bottom.

When you have your phone in your jeans and are listening to music, the placement of the iPhone 5/5S speaker is so much better plus it is just louder.