1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Note 3 Price: Verizon vs BestBuy

Curious... VZW is listing the Note 3 @ $700 off contract vs BestBuy is listing the phone off contract @ $800. This sucks ... I planed to order my unit from BB because I have a couple of gift cards worth $200 bucks. BestBuy needs to drop their prices to match VZW if they want to earn my business.

Default Re: Note 3 Price: Verizon vs BestBuy

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor View Post
    Curious... VZW is listing the Note 3 @ $700 off contract vs BestBuy is listing the phone off contract @ $800. This sucks ... I planed to order my unit from BB because I have a couple of gift cards worth $200 bucks. BestBuy needs to drop their prices to match VZW if they want to earn my business.
    They will price match Verizon.

Sent from my maguro using Tapatalk 4
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Cool. Totally forgot about that ...

Global Posts
    4,491 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Just remember that even though they price match, you have to pay tax on the full price, so I will still be a bit more. It was always worth it to me to pay that because best buy used to have the buy back protection plan which was great for frequent upgrades like myself, but that plan no longer exists. The other reason I liked buying from best buy was the black tie protection plan, no deductible, break your phone as often as you want, and an immediate loaner when you need it for ten bucks a month, that too has been replaced by the geek squad protection which has roughly the same limitations that the carrier plans have which Sucks.

Posted via Android Central App

Global Posts
    4,339 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Best Buy always jacks up the "MSRP" for buying out right. I've always taken it as BB discouraging the sales. I've also seen where BB won't match on full priced devices, but ya never know.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

FYI to the post ... 1st BB i tried said no because they didn't see a way to do it in the system. I drove 2 miles to another BB and they said ... "Yes! No problem."