Note 3 Price: Verizon vs BestBuy
Curious... VZW is listing the Note 3 @ $700 off contract vs BestBuy is listing the phone off contract @ $800. This sucks ... I planed to order my unit from BB because I have a couple of gift cards worth $200 bucks. BestBuy needs to drop their prices to match VZW if they want to earn my business.
- 09-12-2013, 03:11 AM #2
- 09-12-2013, 10:06 AM #4
Re: Note 3 Price: Verizon vs BestBuy
Just remember that even though they price match, you have to pay tax on the full price, so I will still be a bit more. It was always worth it to me to pay that because best buy used to have the buy back protection plan which was great for frequent upgrades like myself, but that plan no longer exists. The other reason I liked buying from best buy was the black tie protection plan, no deductible, break your phone as often as you want, and an immediate loaner when you need it for ten bucks a month, that too has been replaced by the geek squad protection which has roughly the same limitations that the carrier plans have which Sucks.
Posted via Android Central App
- 09-12-2013, 10:57 AM #5
- By JTNiggle in forum LG G2Replies: 74Last Post: 02-19-2014, 12:40 AM
- By delkhouri in forum LG G2Replies: 18Last Post: 09-24-2013, 02:44 PM
- By badkitties in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 9Last Post: 09-17-2013, 09:17 PM
- By dpham00 in forum VerizonReplies: 1Last Post: 09-12-2013, 10:14 AM
- By theweirdranga in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 09-12-2013, 03:58 AM