What feature you most looking for to using on the note 3?

tannerrblake

May 11, 2013
Visit site
I'm coming from a DNA, so by far the battery life/removable battery. I also love the new S-note and action memo. I have a note 10.1 but I think the updates to these look great.

Posted via Android Central App

buzzy3970

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
The new features of multi-window. It's going to be great to actually drag and drop things instead of copying and pasting or trying to write it in another Window. Think it will be a very useful feature.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using AC Forums mobile app

thegame161

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
The new features of multi-window. It's going to be great to actually drag and drop things instead of copying and pasting or trying to write it in another Window. Think it will be a very useful feature.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using AC Forums mobile app

agreed like sending pics via text or e-mail will be very useful.

SuperTongue

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
The build quality. While it's no aluminum, anything is better than my Note 2's plastic back. It's the one thing that makes me dislike the phone. Beyond that, the 1080P screen and better camera!

delkhouri

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
The big screen and the speed (processor/ram). I have had the same Verizon Galaxy Nexus since release day and it is now slow slow slow.

john248

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
Is that considered a given that slow slow slow and other problems would happen to any phone over time?

As apps/software is a better able to use current hardware, yes. There are those who say the spec wars are over, but I don't think it'll ever be over. We'll pretty much have to upgrade our phones every 1 to 3 years. These things become dated just like game consoles and computers though if one is a basic user of just calls, text, and emails then it doesn't matter as much.

DAS

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
The build quality. While it's no aluminum, anything is better than my Note 2's plastic back. It's the one thing that makes me dislike the phone. Beyond that, the 1080P screen and better camera!

I also own the Note 2, and what I've done is replace the back cover with a black leather back cover. It changes the way the phone feels and looks.

The polycarbonate back was just too slick for my liking. I am glad Sammy chose to offer the upgraded back cover as standard issue on the Note 3. However, had they not, I would have just purchased an after market leather back cover. Now I'm so use to having it on the phone, and really like the feel it gives the device.

BobFr

Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
I also own the Note 2, and what I've done is replace the back cover with a black leather back cover. It changes the way the phone feels and looks.

This sounds like an interesting option for possibly making the Note 3 even nicer. What leather back cover did you put on your Note 2?

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
The feature I'm looking forward to most is the high-resolution 5.7" display, after that, the 3GB of RAM, which will hopefully make having to clear RAM axercisenof the past.

Sony XTZ

ashley2180

Aug 2, 2013
Visit site
Coming from the iPhone 4, EVERYTHING!!! I own a small business and consider myself a power user, so I'm especially looking forward to the huge screen, S pen, and multi-window features. The scrapbook feature will come in super handy for some aspects of my business.

Roundpotato

Apr 25, 2012
Visit site
MULTI-WINDOW. Since all I do on my desktop is watch youtube/movies while browsing the web, my life is now complete since I can do it on my phone as well.

Simon_y7

Oct 1, 2011
Visit site
As apps/software is a better able to use current hardware, yes. There are those who say the spec wars are over, but I don't think it'll ever be over. We'll pretty much have to upgrade our phones every 1 to 3 years. These things become dated just like game consoles and computers though if one is a basic user of just calls, text, and emails then it doesn't matter as much.

I meant something else, like a phone becoming somehow "clogged" over time while using the same apps or even just making phone calls.

dakeb

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
Coming form a note 1, sufficient ram and cpu power, non laggy performance.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae