Pre-Orders up on T-Mobile

stang9779

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
I pre ordered on 9-18 at 10:25am MST no charge either. There seems to be a lot of people that got their cards charged yesterday to. They all ordered right around the time I did.

I just don't understand what's going on any why I wasn't charged to.
Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 4

spridell

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
I am signed up with UPS account, and I always get an email from UPS right away when a UPS tracking label is created for my address. The email will tell me the ship date and arrival time at my house.

I have not gotten anything from UPS today so I am guessing no shipping until Monday at the earliest.

Analogy

Sep 27, 2010
Visit site
I just got off the phone with customer care for t mobile & they said the note 3 won't ship until the 1st. If I would of known that I wouldn't have preordered defeats the entire purpose of preordering & paying $12 for 1 day shipping

Analogy

Sep 27, 2010
Visit site
I'm just gonna walk in store on Wednesday instead of paying/waiting for shipping

Sent from my Nexus 4 using AC Forums mobile app

That would be the best idea. I called customer care again today b/c now my credit card doesn't have the charge pending & they said that orders will not ship until 10-2. Of course since I'm a t mobile employee I can't get the phone in a store so I'll just have to wait. Still I've never in my life in all the phones I've ordered (mainly iPhone) heard of the preorders getting the devices later then those who go into the stores. Usually its the same day or earlier.

med322

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
This is total B.S. I cancelled my order a few days ago because #1, I chose expedited shipping and my order confirmation said I chose ground shipping and for some idiotic reason T-Mobile can't change the shipping speed on orders after they are placed. I now have a pending charge from 9/26 on my card for the Note 3 that I cancelled but who knows what that means because I cancelled the order.

Flash to today. Went to T-Mobile, guy said they weren't getting them until the 5th (WTF?????). So I came home and ordered the Note 3 online again and I'm POSITIVE I clicked overnight shipping. I get to order confirmation and it says I only chose ground shipping and estimated delivery is the 7th. Are you freaking kidding me? Has anyone else got screwed like this? Really frustrating.

moolman

May 12, 2011
Visit site
The harrowing things like this make me wonder why life is so unfair, we might get the Note 3, 1 or 2 days after the official release date because we preordered with free regular shipping and not overnight. God are you there? It's me moolman. Why have you forsaken us T-Mobile preorderers?

jayp1306

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
Just called my local tmo in Ct and got confirmation they are getting 25 on Monday to be available on Wednesday. He said one black to be a display model and 12 of black and white respectively. Very trustworthy source.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using AC Forums mobile app

Analogy

Sep 27, 2010
Visit site
my debit card hasn't been hit yet and i have a pending delivery on 10/2. will see what happens. argh

Does it say pending delivery on ur order page? Mine still says 9/24 delivery date & t mobile took back the charge on my account

spridell

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
Well it looks like phones wont ship out today. I was thinking they would of shipped out today and overnight people get them tomorrow and regular shipping by Wed.

So if they do ship out tomorrow then regular shipping people will get them a day or two after they will be available in stores.

Whats the point of a pre-order then.

Analogy

Sep 27, 2010
Visit site
My t Mobile already received delivery of some black note 3s so they are shipping the preorders are just getting boned

Analogy

Sep 27, 2010
Visit site
Update my order ships on 10-1 at 12am in about an hour and a half. I received a tracking number for ups already so I should receive my note 3 on the 2nd since I selected next day air shipping

moolman

May 12, 2011
Visit site
Preorder is a bust, you paid $11.99 extra to get the phone 1 day later than the release day. Might as well pick up the phone in store the day before unless there's no stores near you.

Analogy

Sep 27, 2010
Visit site
Preorder is a bust, you paid $11.99 extra to get the phone 1 day later than the release day. Might as well pick up the phone in store the day before unless there's no stores near you.

Since I'm a t mobile employee I can't get the phone from my store. We can't even sell them until the 2nd so yea I paid an extra $12 to get my phone the same day as everyone else. I preordered at 3 am on the 18th too lol probably one of the first couple of preorders since it took me an hour to actually order it due to their site being down. Oh well at least I'll get it on release day. It is irritating that the preorders aren't getting the phone any earlier. Bad business in my opinion