Countdown clock on my AT&T order status page!
Instead of the usual blah blah blah, estimated delivery date of 9/11 to 9/13, there is now a big fancy AT&T graphic with a running countdown clock that should end approximately 3 am Eastern. It says "This is the right place
You're just a little early."
Okay, so just how am I supposed to get ANY sleep tonight!!!!
- 09-19-2013, 10:09 PM #2
- 09-19-2013, 10:19 PM #3
- 09-19-2013, 10:19 PM #4
Re: Countdown clock on my AT&T order status page!
We're all right, everything this morning is back to normal. I found the same screen last night just trying to get to my order status a different way, they must have had a lot of their website pages redirected to that stupid countdown. This morning the order is still in preparing to ship mode. ARGH, AT&T is so cruel!
- 09-21-2013, 10:05 AM #7
- 25 Posts
- 09-21-2013, 11:20 PM #8
- By Nevine Galapon in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 14Last Post: 09-21-2013, 10:12 AM
- By Felisha Daniels in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 09-20-2013, 04:29 PM
- By Pablo Q in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 10Last Post: 09-19-2013, 10:19 PM
- By Condell in forum Moto XReplies: 1Last Post: 09-19-2013, 10:13 PM
- By hichris123 in forum Software Development and HackingReplies: 0Last Post: 09-19-2013, 09:07 PM