Did/Will the Galaxy Note Replace your Tablet?

DINGSTER1

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
Yeah my Playbook is forlornly sitting in its charger waiting for me to give to a fellow church member...

Sent from my iPad

MisterMe11

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
I have a playbook too, but have always found it too small. I'd like a Note 3 but the playbook I'd like to replace with a 10 or even 12 inch tablet. Then the tablet would be for home and phone for on the go
Making the switch from my Blackberry PlayBook - Style pairing to the Note 3. I do just about everything I need on my PlayBook.
I'm hoping to move to just one device.

deejayburnout

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I have a Playbook and its became a video player / ereader due to the lack of BB10 for it. Very little dev support.

Would like to sell it but no one wants blackberry devices anymore.

Be interesting to see how it lives when I get my note 3.

Shame as I do like the playbook and its well made. If it had better android support, I would play a bigger part.

Sent via my mobile communications device.

captainkirkw

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I use my Note 2 throughout the day for a lot of my work and I got it to have a large screen without having to carry a tablet or laptop. I just got a Note 8 this weekend to replace my original iPad that I mainly use around the house, but may also get the Note 10.1 2014 Edition to have the option of a larger hi-res screen.

I pre ordered a Note 3 this weekend as well. Love my Note 2 but all of the Note 3 videos got me excited about it so I took the plunge.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using AC Forums mobile app

MLdroidN4

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
Currently have iPad 2 which will soon be replaced by iPad 5. Also have a Nexus 7 on order, should get it today.
Note 3 would serve strictly as "phone". Does not/will not replace any tablet. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Analogy

Sep 27, 2010
Visit site
I'm actually hoping the note 3 will replace my tablet. I have a ipad 4 so if all goes well it might be the all in one device I've been waiting for. I was going to buy a xperia z ultra, but since it isn't going to be released in the US the note 3 will have to do

k1ckdapro

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

I sold my iPad 3 and bought a Note 8.0 Tablet.

Once I get my Note 3, I will still be using my Note 8.0 at home. I just won't carry it around that often, because on the go my Note 3 screen will be good for me :)

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I sold off my tablet(s) and was looking to get a GN10.1 2014 Edition, but at this rate if they keep dragging their feet I will have to get a different tablet altogether. The GN3 for me offers a nice on the go size that won't require a tablet to go with me all the time, but it won't replace what I wanted the tablet for big screen wise.

Botti

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
I sold off my tablet(s) and was looking to get a GN10.1 2014 Edition, but at this rate if they keep dragging their feet I will have to get a different tablet altogether. The GN3 for me offers a nice on the go size that won't require a tablet to go with me all the time, but it won't replace what I wanted the tablet for big screen wise.

A Windows tablet pehaps? Not many other alternatives with pens, or are there?

Posted via Note3

Gbsa

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site
Since I got my note 2 the Samsung tab has just been collecting dust. I rarely use it anymore.

sent from my fabulous note 2

rajnet

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
For some strange reason I am doing most of my stuff on my S4 and hardly using the iPad 4. Its become more of a family device. I do love the device real estate though especially for a meeting. I tried iPad mini a couple of times and returned it could not get used to it. I am hoping when I get the note 3 I dont have to touch the iPad again and my kids can use it then.

Posted via Android Central App

Cary Quinn

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
I Lost my Ipad 2 last March. I had "Get a newer phone" next on my priority list; so I waited for the Note 3 announcement. I am hoping the higher res display will serve to replace the EBook and Comic Reader functions I used the Ipad primarily for. Plus with a nice case I hope it will feel less conspicuous and more booklike than the Ipad did.

Algus

Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
Hmm, part of me hopes so. I love my N7 but I have to many devices. Kindle, phone, tablet, chromebook, etc.

OTOH I want a full sized tab for comic books so...eh...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer