Note 3 UK EE Specifications

Matt D Cooper

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

I have pre ordered my first Android phone from my local EE Store in the UK last week.

I have noticed that they have now started to advertise it for pre order on there website, but only in a 16GB formation!?

Everything I have read, including the Samsung website and EE's person in store is showing a 32GB only model coming to the uk.

I have spoken to EE via there online chat service, and they have confirmed they will have the 16GB on release day and will get the 32 / 64 later on.

I cant believe that any of that is correct, can anyone confirm? because im a little concerned because I wanted it with more storage than 16 internally.

Matt

Matt D Cooper

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
That's what all sources of information would tell you, yes.

So that makes me think that EE have been very sloppy with there website, and there Customer Services people are miss informed.
Thanks

I was under the impression there was only going to be 32GB and 64GB options for the Note 3.

Highrisedrifter

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
There is no 16gb version, as you rightly say. They are only releasing 32Gb and 64Gb versions with only the 32Gb version coming to the UK I believe. It's just EE being crap.

Matt D Cooper

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
I can confirm that they have now realised there error and updated the website to reflect that :)

Would have been nice if they had actually taking my comment seriously and investigated in the first place. But at least its right now!

Matt

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463